Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:05:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Terrible news

Started by Chedney Honks, April 08, 2021, 07:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: kittens on April 14, 2021, 06:09:10 AM
why didn't king midas just wish to be rich. why add that extra step

Genie would have just stabbed him with a knife with a resell value of two million pounds. He was up to their genie tricks.

Utter Shit

That's your Bernie Madoff dead. I like to think he deliberately died to add dramatic thrust to this thread.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Pink Gregory on April 14, 2021, 06:16:36 AM
also devaluing gold by creating more gold.  Not a sensible economic head by any means.

I thought the thing about being a king in those days was that you could magically turn other people's gold into your gold by getting your people to wave their magic swords about while saying the magic words 'Give me your fucking gold or I will fucking stab you.'

JamesTC

If you stabbed Midas, your knife would turn to gold.

touchingcloth

Quote from: JamesTC on April 14, 2021, 04:12:12 PM
If you stabbed Midas, your knife would turn to gold.

If you bummed him you'd have a bonk-on for life. If he bummed you you'd never shit again. Or would be constantly shitting, I can't work out the physics of it.

JamesTC

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 14, 2021, 04:14:33 PM
If he bummed you you'd never shit again. Or would be constantly shitting, I can't work out the physics of it.

You'd have a Midas shaped gold lined tunnel where your sphincter should be.

Kankurette

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 14, 2021, 04:14:33 PM
If you bummed him you'd have a bonk-on for life. If he bummed you you'd never shit again. Or would be constantly shitting, I can't work out the physics of it.
Wouldn't you get stuck up Midas' pooper? Or he'd have a gold anus.

kittens

Quote from: Utter Shit on April 14, 2021, 04:01:29 PM
That's your Bernie Madoff dead. I like to think he deliberately died to add dramatic thrust to this thread.

absolutely tragic. certainly he did some bad things, but he served his time. who among us can claim an entirely clean conscience?

Johnny Yesno

Goldfinger only made it to third base.

JaDanketies

when Phillip and Nikki Grahame died, my gf warned that 'it comes in threes!' But nothing would prepare me for the loss of Bernie Madoff. RIP great man

Midas

Due to a mix-up everything I touch turns into a McVities Gold bar

Utter Shit

Quote from: kittens on April 14, 2021, 04:19:59 PM
absolutely tragic. certainly he did some bad things, but he served his time. who among us can claim an entirely clean conscience?

To be fair he only ripped off other rich people. He didn't never put his gun on nobody who wasn't in the game.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: JaDanketies on April 14, 2021, 04:24:36 PM
when Phillip and Nikki Grahame died, my gf warned that 'it comes in threes!' But nothing would prepare me for the loss of Bernie Madoff. RIP great man

he made-off with his own life

ha ha classic satire

Ferris

Please, let us not get distracted here.

Madoff gets his own thread. It's what he would have wanted.
https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,86432.0.html

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on April 14, 2021, 04:42:38 PM
Please, let us not get distracted here.

Madoff gets his own thread. It's what he would have wanted.
https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,86432.0.html

no he'd want to take a thread that didn't belong to him