Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:01:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

4AM Wanking Vigil - Details Enclosed

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, April 08, 2021, 11:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

To commemorate the long and successful life of Gwyn Davies of South Wales Heavy Cummers who packed it in and very sadly died this week.

Not many of us can say they ever came as heavily as Gwyn, when he came, he came hard and he came heavy. 18 years long service in 'The Cummers' and a life well lived.

We're out with candles and webcam paraphernalia on Saturday early morning to pay respects.

Pontypridd Lido
Ynysangharad War Memorial Park
Meet at Bandstand - Look for Man with no shorts on

4AM START - 7ish depending on weather

PlanktonSideburns

Don't see how it's fair for you to make jokes about handjob funerals when the series of death threats to ferris got me a 4 week ban

You cannot handle a 4 AM wank. You've not got the stamina, the grit. You do not know what you are getting into when you grab your dick in the witching hour.

Ferris

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on April 08, 2021, 11:05:48 PM
Don't see how it's fair for you to make jokes about handjob funerals when the series of death threats to ferris got me a 4 week ban

Would have been 5 weeks but Barry got cold feet.

Will be double digits next time round, mark my words.

Chedney Honks

CHC98 boys will be there in force x

Rip Glen

badaids

Night begins and now our wank begins.

It shall not end until our death.  We shall take no wife, hold our balls and father no children.

We shall wear no gowns and use our morning glory.

We will leave and die with a post.

We are the pork sword in the darkness, we are the watcher in the wardrobe, we hide the socks that guard the ejaculations of men.

We pledge our lives to the South Wales Heavy Cummers for this night and all the nights to come.

...And now his wank has ended.