Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:57:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Duke of Deadinburgh

Started by Huxleys Babkins, April 09, 2021, 12:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 09, 2021, 12:23:24 PM
Kier starmer has issued a fawning euology that is way longer than it has any business being

Three hours of weeping and clutching a Union Jack. Whisky bottles in the corner, clothes torn.

"The Prime Minister must commenteate the glorious Duke of Edinburgh by nuking  France and Spain. No ifs or buts"

Ian Benson

I think it's pretty cool that another one of the country's richest men has died.

Cuellar

QuotePrince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh, died of 'having' his head 'kicked in', said a source close to the palace

Really sad news.

garbed_attic

Eugenicist, but I liked his eggs.

Petey Pate

So happy that Princess Di has finally been avenged.

idunnosomename

Legend bozza now noshing his foul stone cold corpse

Butchers Blind

See ya mate. Hardly knew ya.

steve98

We need a shit-poem, a memorial shit-poem. Maxine from Chiswick, where are you? Now is the hour, your destiny's here, a teary-eyed country needs you.

Dannyhood91

I've proven my critics wrong by outliving him

BlodwynPig

Mum: that's a shame, he always seemed a bit of a ...

Me: Racist

Mum: You call everyone a racist

Me: Racist

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: Alberon on April 09, 2021, 12:12:07 PM
Right, now for the important question - Do we get a day off?

I'm so heartbroken I won't be able to do a stroke of work this afternoon, and that's just for starters.

Cuellar

I've got to say actually, I never met the guy, but he seemed like a massive prick.

Video Game Fan 2000

A source close to the palace says he ate a huge bowl of nails painted yellow next to a sign reading BIRD SEED and then walked in front of a giant magnet. Meghan Markle unavailable for comment.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: gout_pony on April 09, 2021, 12:27:51 PM
Eugenicist

Scurrilous rumours...always thought he was more fond of Beatrice

jobotic

QuoteThe United Kingdom has lost an extraordinary public servant.

Prince Philip dedicated his life to our country – from a distinguished career in the Royal Navy during the Second World War to his decades of service as the Duke of Edinburgh.

However, he will be remembered most of all for his extraordinary commitment and devotion to the Queen.

For more than seven decades, he has been at her side. Their marriage has been a symbol of strength, stability and hope, even as the world around them changed – most recently during the pandemic. It was a partnership that inspired millions in Britain and beyond.

My thoughts are with the Queen, the Royal family and the British people as our nation comes together to mourn and remember the life of Prince Philip.

I hate Keith so much.

When he said we'd lost an extraordinary public servant I assumed he meant a teaching assistant or refuse collector that had worked through the crisis but contracted Covid.

I didn't really.

Norton Canes

What's the press's obit euphemism for 'racist cunt'?

dr_christian_troy

It's what he would have wanted

DrGreggles

Elton's moved quickly:

Goodbye Prince Philip
Though I never liked you at all
You found the time to do fuck all
While those around you crawled
You travelled round the world
And slagged off everyone you met
Because they were foreign
And because they were poor

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a vile racist cretin
Only known as your wife's husband
When her reign set in
And I don't think you killed Di
Someone less incompetent did
You've gone and popped your clogs now
Let's piss on the coffin lid

This might take some of the shine off Cap'n Moore's Memorial Day on the thirtieth.

dr_christian_troy

Enzo

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on April 09, 2021, 12:31:34 PM
This might take some of the shine off Cap'n Moore's Memorial Day on the thirtieth.

In the end, Moore won the 100 club.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: jobotic on April 09, 2021, 12:30:36 PM
I hate Keith so much.

When he said we'd lost an extraordinary public servant I assumed he meant a teaching assistant or refuse collector that had worked through the crisis but contracted Covid.

I didn't really.

"He will be remembered most of all for being married for 70 years"

buttgammon

Nicholas Witchell looks so devastated he might just follow him.

Utter Shit

Hope everyone can spare a thought for the thousands of dedicated, ambitious kids from school over the past fifty years who now find their Duke of Edinburgh awards rendered worthless.

Captain Z

Died peacefully in his sleep, having spears thrown at him.

Video Game Fan 2000

EXTRAORDINARY PUBLIC SERVANT

if I hired a servant and they were racist I'd be extraordinarily cross

Spode

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on April 09, 2021, 12:31:34 PM

Wouldn't rule out the both of them turning up with Vera Lynn and doing 100 laps of the buffet.