Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:32:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

HS Art to be reissued as deluxe box set

Started by popcorn, April 09, 2021, 12:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

An tSaoi

Fambo Number Mive

You can watch as popcorn, Glebe or Ferris.

Bempt Luego (where's the party at/get the party on) painstakingly remastered by Johnny Marr.

Ferris

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on April 09, 2021, 12:54:04 PM

I was approached for a commentary track but regrettably declined as I was on bath salts at the time.

If they came back and asked again, I would certainly consider it.

greenman

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on April 09, 2021, 12:54:04 PM

Ferris track is badly out of sinc unfortunately.

popcorn

Quote from: greenman on April 09, 2021, 04:32:17 PM
Ferris track is badly out of sinc unfortunately.

it is a wonder he recorded it at all, considering he is sadly in a vegetative state.

Lemming

SCAM ALERT! This thing is a major-league ripoff. Almost no goodies in the box, just an episode guide which is rife with typos and mostly just pastes from Wikipedia. The commentary tracks are a joke, popcorn is clearly drunk, slurring throughout, and many of the tracks are linked to the wrong episodes (took me a while to figure out through all the unintelligible slurring though).

Fans would be better off seeking out HS Art Anthology, which released a couple years ago, and is a much more high-effort production all around. It even comes with small collectible resin figurines of LEGEND GARY.

Ferris

Turns out I agreed to my commentary track after all but was high on spice for the 6 hour recording session, taxi ride to and from the studio, and the 2 days prior Will negotiating and signing the exclusive rights contract.

Hoping it turned out ok.

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on April 09, 2021, 04:33:42 PM
it is a wonder he recorded it at all, considering he is sadly in a vegetative state.

I thought he was quite perky to be honest.  Maybe he just goes like that in your company?

popcorn

apparently all the posts have been "remastered"

put a shit blue filter on them more like.

Butchers Blind

There's an easter egg feature that contains every Phwoar thread.