Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 08:55:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What are you watching tonight?

Started by Jockice, April 09, 2021, 07:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jockice

For me it's Nothing To Declare on Sky Witness. Three episodes so far, two more to go. Then I might go to bed and look for a Police Interceptors or Traffic Cops while reading John Cooper Clarke's autobiography.

Doesn't seem to be much on tonight.

imitationleather

That's pretty much my standard Friday night viewing anyway.

Jockice

It's my standard every night viewing. People getting arrested.

BlodwynPig

madhair60

this should be in PICTURE BOX you imbecile, you rube, you simpleton, you fucking fool

idunnosomename

I am going to watch all the programming about Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.

Jockice

It's too late to point out the error of my ways now.

El Unicornio, mang

Twin Peaks season 2. Already had it lined up but tonight it will be in special tribute to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh RIP*. I don't know if he watched it but Queen Liz apparently did so he probably did (whilst rustling his newspaper and snorting "load of bloody nonsense rubbish") too.

*and I guess Walter Olkewicz who died on Wednesday.

Sebastian Cobb

I downloaded a few films from the Cannon roster so possibly Joe.

touchingcloth

I've downloaded an illegal torrent of the latest Falcon and Winter soldier, but I've just tested it and they've digitally replaced Sebastian Stan with Phil calling Anthony Mackie the most racist things you've ever heard. I thought it was deepfake rather than compositing at first.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: madhair60 on April 09, 2021, 07:17:30 PM
this should be in PICTURE BOX you imbecile, you rube, you simpleton, you fucking fool

I'm watching something out the window so back to GB

mothman

My wife is watching Breaking Bad for the first time so a half-dozen eps should see us through.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

chveik

I'll be listening to Late Junction because I'm an old bastard

non capisco

Rewatching Steve McQueen's Mangrove which is all about a black restaurateur facing intimidation from the gaffe prone British police force. Then maybe a bit of the documentary Shoah on BFI player which is all about how forthright Hitler and his gaffe prone Nazis demonstrated their off-the-cuff sense of humour to the Jews.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: xxxx xxx x xxx on April 09, 2021, 09:07:05 PM

Haven't listened since it got reduced to 1 show a week because I'm a sulky twat.

Chedney Honks

Watched the second half of Jeepers Creepers on Prime, then Mandala by Akio Jissoji from the Arrow Academy boxset and now watching Neon Genesis Evangelion on Netflix.

Cuellar

Episodes of Castle on Disney+, apparently.

buttgammon

Quote from: xxxx xxx x xxx on April 09, 2021, 09:07:05 PM

Ooh, is it still going to be on? I assumed it would be all Holst and Elgar.

hamfist

I wanna watch a documentary about Brian Wilson and considered "Beautiful Dreamer", anyone know if that's a good one ?

Quote from: buttgammon on April 09, 2021, 09:14:33 PM
Ooh, is it still going to be on? I assumed it would be all Holst and Elgar.
I've just checked, and your presumption is correct. Christ! It'll have to be Bullseye repeats on Challenge then.

non capisco

Challenge will probably just be showing It's A Royal Knockout on a loop. This country is fucking infuriating now.

buttgammon

Quote from: xxxx xxx x xxx on April 09, 2021, 09:28:29 PM
I've just checked, and your presumption is correct. Christ! It'll have to be Bullseye repeats on Challenge then.

Bollocks!

jobotic

Surprised that Radio 5 has the football on.

Don't get excited, it's Wolves v Fulham.

Last time I Iistened to Late Junction Verity Sharpe was still on it. Take it she's long gone?

Egyptian Feast

Prisoner Cell Block H or Columbo, depending on how myself and my missus are feeling, followed by an episode or two of Tales From The Tour Bus and/or Stupid Shit (which is what we've been calling Paradise P.D. since we started watching it, as in "I'm not up for anything taxing before bedtime, how about watching some Stupid Shit?"). Would've been watching TOTP with dinner but they cancelled it as a sign of respect because DMX died.

Rizla

Discovered that the  Sweeney is on Prime so I'm watching that from the start. Good one tonight with Brian Glover and the gruff northern screw from Scum who shared his tea with Archer.

non capisco

Quote from: Rizla on April 09, 2021, 09:45:37 PM
Discovered that the  Sweeney is on Prime so I'm watching that from the start.

Is it?! Get in!