Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:15:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What are you looking forward to?

Started by Chedney Honks, April 10, 2021, 12:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

non capisco

EDIT: First ever double post in 19 years on this forum.

non capisco

Quote from: flotemysost on April 10, 2021, 10:30:07 PM
Gigs and festivals, museums and galleries, theatre, cinemas, clubbing, snogging disgusting strangers at 3am.

I might start snogging disgusting strangers at 3am. Roll up, roll up, disgusting strangers in the Penge area. You know the time, guess the exact location.

Dusty Substance

Pubs
Record shops
Chazzas
Pubs
Buying much needed things for the flat
Pubs
Clothes/shoe shops
Bars
Seeing friends
Pubs
Women
Clubs
Pubs
and bars

hamfist

Bazooka

Chicken feet, smog Tai Chi, and seeing my girlfriend, in that order.

beanheadmcginty

Being able to leave home with my bowels in a questionable state (i.e. most days) knowing that I can duck into a pub bog should the need arise.

Spiteface

Hopefully being able to travel further afield than work.

As you may know, my mum died of cancer last year. We were "lucky" in that it all happened before the lockdown and we were able to have a proper funeral. My mum's from Hartlepool, I live in South Wales.  There were people I hadn't personally seen in years that came down. I told them later in the year I was going to go up there to visit, if only to see these people again for a nicer reason than death. It didn't happen, but hopefully some point this summer it will.

To be more ambitious, I want to go back to Japan as I loved it so much last year but wanted more time to wander about and do shit by myself. Need to plan that soonish, I think. Aiming for spring next year. If I really feel like it and it's doable, maybe even this winter.

poo

The only thing I'm looking forward to is post-bike ride pints (about 5-6 of them, nothing too silly) outside a pub. Everything else can go fuck itself really not bothered.

wooders1978

Seeing my brother who lives in Australia - fuck knows when though to be honest

A holiday abroad, somewhere by the ocean, wankered on the local rocket juice

Cold Meat Platter

Cunts stopping fucking moaning about it all.

An tSaoi

I'm looking forward to all the twats who never wore masks, never social distanced, and never avoided unnecessary journeys, acting like they were the smart ones all along because everything turned out fine, and acting like the rest of us were suckers the whole time. I can't wait.

Kankurette

When gigs are back on. And I mean proper gigs, not socially distanced gigs.

Sebastian Cobb

After the inevitable third wave I reckon.

thenoise

Proper haircut. Though my wife did her best, and it looked ok for a while, it hasn't grown out properly. What a fussy ungrateful cunt.

Other than that, chippies, pizzas, all-you-can-eat buffets and losing weight.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: thenoise on April 12, 2021, 05:38:34 PM
all-you-can-eat buffets

I had forgotten about Indian Buffets. That is what I am looking forward to. Even going dig in to those weird wooden twigs  that look like okra  that you're meant to chew up and spit out too.

timebug

I was able to visit my oldest surviving friend last week. Nice sunny day, we sat in a couple of garden chairs in the sun, at a safe distance of about three metres apart. We would in normal times, visit each other on an alternate weekly basis, me to him one week,then him to me the next week. This is our first face to face for over six months. And my cousin has a new grandaughter, who will be one year old in a fortnight; I have not had chance to hold her and tickle her tummy yet, but I will! (That being a family 'tradition/ritual' in our mob!)
I run a small musical group, and we have not been able to meet for a year, so I look forward to that too! As and when....

DrGreggles

Hopefully being out and about again will help OJ finally track down the real killer.

Blue Jam

TK Maxx and the sweet release of death

idunnosomename

Komm süßer Tod, komm selge Ruh!
Komm, führe mich in Friede,
weil ich der Welt bin müde,
komm, ich wart auf dich,
komm bald und führe mich,
drück mir die Augen zu
Komm selge Ruh!

greencalx

This subforum no longer existing.

EDIT: sorry, that would have been better written as this subforum no longer needing to exist. Important difference!

greencalx

Chedney Honks

And in fairness, you did a great job.

Cuellar

I'm looking forward to the European Super League!![nb]is this topical[/nb]

Blue Jam

Just went to TK Maxx and I'm so happy I could diiiiieee

Alright, not quite that happy, but it was nice to experience a bit of normality, and get some cheap running gear.

Inspector Norse

batwings

Cold Meat Platter

I've pencilled in a wank for October.