Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:39:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Just scanning through thousands of popcorn's posts...

Started by Glebe, April 11, 2021, 02:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Hi guys, I've just spent hours scanning through thousands of popcorn's posts (I'm not obsessed with him or anything!) and I'm just astonished at the amount of complete bumf he's posted. Check this out, from 2015:

QuoteReally enjoying Still Open All Hours, Ronnie Barker would be proud!

And this, from 2019:

QuoteReally enjoying the new one from Coldplay, in my top ten albums of ALL TIME already!

And then there's this, from just yesterday:

QuoteI really think people should just stop complaining about the police. It's clear that some foreigners come over here illegally to 'get up to no good', as it were, and our good Bobbies on the Beat have every right to give them a sound thrashing.

I rest my case. The guy is a jerk!

popcorn

those are all posts from when my account was hacked

Glebe

Quote from: popcorn on April 11, 2021, 11:52:18 PMthose are all posts from when my account was hacked

Quote from just yesterday:

QuoteGuys, one of things I'm proudest of is that my account has never been hacked!

popcorn

that was before I found out that my account had been hacked.

Glebe

chveik

from 2017

Quotewhen you think about it, the nazis had some pretty good ideas!

and

QuoteI Stan Baby Hitler

that popcorn is a wally!

popcorn

yes all my posts between 2015 and 2020 were hacked

Glebe

Quote from: popcorn on April 12, 2021, 01:53:35 AMyes all my posts between 2015 and 2020 were hacked

From 2014:

QuoteIf my account is ever hacked and terrible things are posted, I endorse them in advance!

popcorn

All right I'll come clean. I, the current owner of this account, actually hacked it yesterday. Obviously popcorn's posts before now have been lacking, but now I've hacked it, you can expect a great improvement.

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on April 12, 2021, 10:38:45 AM
All right I'll come clean. I, the current owner of this account, actually hacked it yesterday. Obviously popcorn's posts before now have been lacking, but now I've hacked it, you can expect a great improvement.

hi mate you have some maths questions to answer x