Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,303
  • Total Topics: 106,765
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:52:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

anyone else agree it doesn't feel like england any more

Started by popcorn, April 11, 2021, 11:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gib

Replies From View

I think it would be more respectful to remove all references to princes and philips from pub names before reopening them.  Otherwise it's just too much of a reminder.

El Unicornio, mang

They should rename the Prince Albert after him out of respect. 1% of you will share this.

Replies From View

i think philips should rename themselves sony as a mark of respect

Replies From View

it tragically feels more like "britain" than pure engliand here now, if anything

only this morning i heard bagpipes on the fuckin radio and was like "we never had this before prince philo died"

Replies From View

only just now i saw a flag and it wasn't even an england flag

and i was like this:  what is this once-proud country now coming to; something awful i suspect  >:-(

Stood for six hours outside Primark this morning and they didn't have a single item of clothing dedicated to Philip. I asked the girl folding the Nintendo 64 t-shirts on the shop floor what she thought she was playing at and she just stared at me. Not a single tear anywhere in or around either of her eyes. The country's gone.

Cuellar

Replies From View

i watched someone posting a letter today.  why all of a sudden are people interacting with things that aren't walking distance.

with prince phililp gone it's like everyone thinks they have kart blanchet to do things that are unenglish.  well they haven't

Replies From View

Cuellar

popcorn

Replies From View

Replies From View

Ferris

Quote from: popcorn on April 12, 2021, 12:48:45 PM
oh so you hate england do you

I am on the record as explicitly hating England, but not Teignmouth or Cornwall, which I consider to be parts of Luxembourg.

Replies From View

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on April 12, 2021, 02:06:35 PM
I am on the record as explicitly hating England, but not Teignmouth or Cornwall, which I consider to be parts of Luxembourg.

which parts of luxembourg are they

Ferris

Replies From View

could you please show on a map whereabouts they are on luxembourg

Replies From View

one thing I have noticed is that you hardly ever see the mysterious cities of gold on television now that prince philip has died

my guess is that with his death, the whole of engald died with him

phes

written by a French man and first released in Japan, the duke knew it as Mysterious Slitties of Frog

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Cuellar

I just don't know why it's so hard for people to imagine a person who doesn't agree

popcorn

oh I'm imagining one all right

I'm imagining one right now

looks a cunt

Cuellar

shagatha crustie

It's more like Pakistan now, no question about it.

Replies From View

there should be a board game made about england still being england

should fix it

shiftwork2

Spoon of Ploff

Replies From View