Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:37:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Third Wavers

Started by bgmnts, April 12, 2021, 10:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

Do you know anyone who is going to go out and go straight to the pub and get in crowds and possibly spread the fuck out of covid then?

Obviously I'm still staying in for the most part and being cautious etc but I imagine there is going to be an absolute explosion of drinking and fighting and shagging.

Norton Canes

I might have an explosion of shagging later.

imitationleather

I am posting from the spoons RIGHT NOW.

shiftwork2

^ Pub and table number must be posted in the thread as is tradition.

imitationleather

Can I shock you?

I'm not really in a spoons at all. I'm at home!

shiftwork2

imitationleather

Had you going though didn't I?

shiftwork2

Did me right up like one of these kippers they smoke these days.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: imitationleather on April 12, 2021, 11:01:35 AM
Can I shock you?

I'm not really in a spoons at all. I'm at home!

Pitcher and Piano?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Looking forward to full sex with my full sexual partner later, thanks for giving me the idea

Fambo Number Mive

Walked past a crowded barbers that had eight unmasked people inside waiting for a haircut. They might all be medically exempt of course., but the barber hadn't even opened the front door for ventilation.

Apparently theme parks are also re-opening.

Maybe people will go a bit crazy today and tomorrow and will hopefully calm down later this week.

bgmnts

Only just over 10% of the UK has had two doses of the vaccine.

Thats both impressive and a bit gutting cos is that enough to justify this mass exodus from our homes?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 12, 2021, 04:00:51 PM
Looking forward to full sex with my full sexual partner later, thanks for giving me the idea

Living your best life today, aren't you.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 12, 2021, 06:31:03 PM
Living your best life today, aren't you.

Done the drinking, done the shagging, now it's time for the fighting

JesusAndYourBush

Apparently a couple of local pubs near me were "absolutely heaving" yesterday, with no distancing whatsoever.

poo

this virus is gonna fuck us, eventually

SteveDave

I know several people who went to a pub yesterday and all crowded around a picnic table. My wife thinks I'm being unreasonable when I say that all of them should be killed to stop the virus.

The scenes from Soho last night shocked her though so I've won the moral victory.

Sebastian Cobb

In took weeks time the government's going to be all like 'this is the one thing we didn't want to happen!' again.

bgmnts

Genuinely got this quote from someone today:

QuoteDon't care, protected other people for long enough. Some of us wanna live

As if theres no middle ground between over consumption and cramming yourself into pubs and getting manicures and pedicures and just going mad or absolutely nothing. There's no common sense.

Fambo Number Mive

I hear a lot of people saying "It's been a year now" as if COVID saw this as some sort of 12 months viral internship or something. On another forum people are saying how much they love not wearing masks on the buses. I see buses go past with no windows open and people bunched together.

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on April 13, 2021, 06:47:23 PM
I hear a lot of people saying "It's been a year now" as if COVID saw this as some sort of 12 months viral internship or something. On another forum people are saying how much they love not wearing masks on the buses. I see buses go past with no windows open and people bunched together.

1) Masks have been demonstrated to be ineffective in preventing viral spread in the community and 2) Asymptomatic spread is highly unlikely, so a healthy person wearing a face mask is ludicrous. The were introduced on the basis of advice from social psychologists to the government in order to maintain a sense of fear among the public, not because they're medically effective. So why do you have such a hang up about people not wearing them?

The virus is never going away, it will mutate to a less dangerous form and will circulate among the population forever - the end. We could hide indoors for another couple of years but even then you'd be unhappy about the prospect of social gatherings.

Zetetic

Quote from: Wanking Monk of Kefalonia on April 13, 2021, 06:57:39 PM
The virus is never going away, it will mutate to a less dangerous form and will circulate among the population forever - the end.
What will cause "it" to "mutate to a less dangerous form"?

Fambo Number Mive

Asymptomatic spread is highly unlikely, so a healthy person wearing a face mask is ludicrous.

Why is asymptomatic spread highly unlikely? Also, just because someone has symptoms doesn't mean they are obeying the rules and isolating.

BlodwynPig

1) Masks have been demonstrated to be ineffective in preventing viral spread in the community and 2) Asymptomatic spread is highly unlikely, so a healthy person wearing a face mask is ludicrous. The were introduced on the basis of advice from social psychologists to the government in order to maintain a sense of fear among the public, not because they're medically effective. So why do you have such a hang up about people not wearing them?

The virus is never going away, it will mutate to a less dangerous form and will circulate among the population forever - the end. We could hide indoors for another couple of years but even then you'd be unhappy about the prospect of social gatherings.

CaB's CSO Speaks!

Johnny Yesno

What a load of unmitigated crap.

Pinball

1) Masks have been demonstrated to be ineffective in preventing viral spread in the community
Oh really <rolls eyes>