Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:39:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

People who use 2 initials instead of a first name are generally wankers.

Started by holyzombiejesus, April 12, 2021, 08:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midas

BlodwynPig

I admire the startlingly innovative approach taken by LL Cool J - using initials as parentheses to enclose the stage name 'Cool', derived from his love of rubber-faced 80s funnyman Phil Cool.

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on April 12, 2021, 08:54:27 PM
H R Giger.

EDIT: and OJ Simpson

For what it's worth I reserve my wrath for the firstname initial surname wanks.

Just to clarify, he wasn't actually called "Orange Juice". His first name was Gareth.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Russell T. Davies only added that T to his name to avoid confusion with the journalist and broadcaster Russell Davies, so I reckon we should cut him some slack. Mind you, he should've gone the whole hog and changed his name to, I dunno, Rusty Zarjazz.

Also, his actual name is Stephen Davies. What the hell is the man playing at? I've changed my mind, he's a prick.

Norton Canes

mothman

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on April 12, 2021, 10:51:57 PM
Russell T. Davies only added that T to his name to avoid confusion with the journalist and broadcaster Russell Davies, so I reckon we should cut him some slack. Mind you, he should've gone the whole hog and changed his name to, I dunno, Rusty Zarjazz.
Likewise Iain Banks only added the M so people wouldn't buy his hard SF novels thinking they were actually getting his latest proper-literature book about trendy meeja types taking drugs.

Dex Sawash

bgmnts

Can't go wrong with H.H. Holmes. Mega wanker.

Although his real name is hilarious: Herman Webster Mudgett.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: bgmnts on April 12, 2021, 11:34:03 PM
Although his real name is hilarious: Herman Webster Mudgett.

Great name. Like Charles Dickens named him and but got furious at something half way through.

PaulTMA

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on April 12, 2021, 10:51:57 PM

Also, his actual name is Stephen Davies. What the hell is the man playing at? I've changed my mind, he's a prick.

Semi-related, but Ryan Adams' actual name is David Ryan Adams, but chose his to sound like the already enormously successful Bryan Adams because that's just what toxic Americana paedophiles tend to do

zomgmouse

Buelligan

Serious one, AA fucking Gill.  Had him yet?  If not, why not, four star wanker, less now he's dead, mind.

Cuellar

mothman

Shoulders?-Stomach!

A A Gill, powerfully adding weight to the proposition of the opening post.

kalowski

PP Arnold
DC Lee (or was she Dee C Lee)?
Two cool singers whatever.

Johnny Yesno