Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:59:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Replies From View is a distinguished dentist

Started by shiftwork2, April 13, 2021, 04:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomgmouse

Replies From View

Mr Farenheit

Is it just the mouth ones or do I have any other teeth?

Replies From View

bgmnts

Should you ever trust a dentist that has no teeth?

Replies From View

Quote from: bgmnts on April 14, 2021, 01:52:33 PM
Should you ever trust a dentist that has no teeth?

Of course!  Every dentist with astoundingly brilliant teeth is only a promotional tool for their own dentist.

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on April 14, 2021, 01:50:53 PM
you done any celebs

I have operated my dentistry apparatus within the same space time coordinates as a gamut of celebrity mouths, if that's what you mean.

pancreas

how much is root canal treatment for egg tooth

popcorn

Quote from: Replies From View on April 14, 2021, 02:08:55 PM
I have operated my dentistry apparatus within the same space time coordinates as a gamut of celebrity mouths, if that's what you mean.

dentist to the stars

Replies From View

Quote from: pancreas on April 14, 2021, 02:39:56 PM
how much is root canal treatment for egg tooth

Depends how long you've had it, and therefore the depth of its root.

Mr Farenheit

Haven't used my teeth for a few years but want to start chompin' again!
Any advice?

shiftwork2

popcorn's too shy to say but his ringpiece teeth are coming through.  Does he have to brush?

Glebe

Replies charges so much that I had to go to Bulgaria to get my teeth done on the cheap. And during a pandemic and all!

Replies From View

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on April 14, 2021, 05:10:19 PM
Haven't used my teeth for a few years but want to start chompin' again!
Any advice?

Go slow at the start

Replies From View

Quote from: shiftwork2 on April 14, 2021, 05:43:59 PM
popcorn's too shy to say but his ringpiece teeth are coming through.  Does he have to brush?

He doesn't need to brush but he is invited to.  They are secondary egg teeth, so nothing to fear in that regard.

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on April 14, 2021, 06:02:28 PM
Replies charges so much that I had to go to Bulgaria to get my teeth done on the cheap. And during a pandemic and all!

You get what you pay for, even during pandemic times.

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on April 14, 2021, 06:11:41 PMYou get what you pay for, even during pandemic times.

All the same £2,000 a tooth is a bit steep.

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on April 14, 2021, 06:12:31 PM
All the same £2,000 a tooth is a bit steep.

Not for people who value their teeth.

Glebe

That may be so. But daylight robbery per tooth is just unacceptable nonsense.

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on April 14, 2021, 06:18:45 PM

If you want to talk maths I can recommend this thread:  https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,86345.0.html

pancreas

Quote from: Glebe on April 14, 2021, 06:18:45 PM

It's criminal, Glebe, yes. But no-one else even knows what egg teeth are.

This is a sham! He was struck off six years ago for so many things:

- pissing in the pink drink
- using the wrong tools (he once tried to take a tooth out with a chainsaw, but instead took the poor woman's lips off)
- inappropriate uniform (he would wear a pikachu costume with a scarf of teeth - all glued together - round his neck, and when questioned he would say - 'oh no this is absolutely necessary for the job')
- tonsil fondling
- syphoning his patients' saliva for his own personal use

There are so many horror stories from this man. And I bet you he will come in here and deny all this. He will say 'pffff'. He is deluded! He still stands in the dentist's car park and hands out business cards that say - 'Mouth craftsman, at your service.' (They used to say - 'Gum with me if you want to live' - until he realised that makes no fucking sense.)

Replies From View

I'm not going to deny it.  I never said I was an NHS dentist.

Anyway her lips were protruding when I told her to tuck them in.  Not everything in life can be my fault.

The Dog

Don't really agree with dentism, seems like a cult to me.

The Dog

Got approached in the street by a couple of dentists who were out looking for converts, well they cornered me actually, and I was trying to politely make my excuses so I could get away without being rude. So I was kind of nodding along, and I eventually agreed to take a copy of their dentism pamphlet, because I thought it would make them leave me alone.

That's when they asked if I wanted to see their teeth.

I really didn't, but I said yes just to be polite. Turned out that both of them were wearing waistcoats made entirely out of teeth under their normal coats! And they had necklaces made of teeth, and rings made of teeth, and pockets full of hundreds and hundreds of teeth.

I was starting to freak out, so I pretended I'd seen a cat, and made a run for it.

Think they all live together in this big building in town.

Replies From View

Well what would you do with all the teeth??

Poobum

I don't mind the teeth jewelry, what I oppose is the construction of larger teeth from the accrued tooths, which then in turn are rebuilt into even larger teeth. Are these to go in a jaw of immense size? What then? The jaws to take giant bites from the earth till not a morsel remains? This is a cult if apocalypse.

Replies From View

Quote from: Poobum on April 15, 2021, 11:34:58 AM
I don't mind the teeth jewelry, what I oppose is the construction of larger teeth from the accrued tooths, which then in turn are rebuilt into even larger teeth. Are these to go in a jaw of immense size? What then? The jaws to take giant bites from the earth till not a morsel remains? This is a cult if apocalypse.

Do you object to full-sized Stay Pufts being constructed from a bank of Mini Pufts?

Because they are the same thing, ostensibly, disregarding the textural difference between teeth and Pufts.  And if you say no to one and yes to the other, well that would be hypocrisy right there.