Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:01:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Replies From View is a distinguished dentist

Started by shiftwork2, April 13, 2021, 04:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Quote from: zomgmouse on April 20, 2021, 01:48:01 AM
can you replace your teeth with knuckles and if so have you

I haven't, because I have no need to.  But I have had people visit me asking to have their knuckles transplanted in place of their teeth, and I have performed that operation for them.  Not my favourite thing to do as it's purely cosmetic, but on occasion I have to go where the money is just to pay the bills.

Mr Farenheit

Quote from: Replies From View on April 19, 2021, 05:49:44 PM
What do you mean what was it "about"?  You demanded holographic teeth instead of physical ones

I was being sarcastic!!

Replies From View

zomgmouse

I will never stop fighting for justice for 'The Pebbledashed Seven' and all other victims!!! You are lucky it is just me and a couple of outspokens so far, but I swear on God's giddy arse - this news will go global. A reckoning is coming, mister dentist. A reckoning so bulbous you'll wish you'd never been born.

Replies From View

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on April 21, 2021, 11:18:47 AM
Not at all! More holographic teeth please!

More than 100%?  Anyway you've yet to pay for the first set so I shouldn't even be speaking to you.

Replies From View

Quote from: zomgmouse on April 21, 2021, 01:31:03 AM
Have you replaced teeth with carpet?

One way or another way I endlessly replace teeth with carpet and carpet with teeth; who doesn't.

Replies From View

Quote from: Scarlet Intangible on April 21, 2021, 10:58:14 AM
I will never stop fighting for justice for 'The Pebbledashed Seven' and all other victims!!! You are lucky it is just me and a couple of outspokens so far, but I swear on God's giddy arse - this news will go global. A reckoning is coming, mister dentist. A reckoning so bulbous you'll wish you'd never been born.

I can picture the headlines already:  patients get what they pay for then get uppity about it

Poobum

Can you sort my toe bones out? They are very much of a size and shape in the order of teeth. The nubby end bits of toe are just all over the place.

Replies From View

Quote from: Poobum on April 21, 2021, 01:04:13 PM
Can you sort my toe bones out? They are very much of a size and shape in the order of teeth. The nubby end bits of toe are just all over the place.

If your GP can scribe a letter redefining them as teeth, I'll be able to get started on them.

Glebe

The Irish word for teeth is 'fiacla'. I wonder if you could come over to Dublin and repair me fiaclas please.

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on April 21, 2021, 04:35:13 PM
The Irish word for teeth is 'fiacla'. I wonder if you could come over to Dublin and repair me fiaclas please.

My clinic is not a travelling clinic sir.  You will need to bring yourself to me at your own expense, even if you call your teeth fiaclas.

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on April 21, 2021, 04:52:53 PMMy clinic is not a travelling clinic sir.  You will need to bring yourself to me at your own expense, even if you call your teeth fiaclas.

But what about me fiaclas? Come on mate, break the travel restrictions!

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on April 21, 2021, 04:59:48 PM
But what about me fiaclas? Come on mate, break the travel restrictions!

Incidentally, check out the entitlement I have to ensure every day

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on April 21, 2021, 05:00:35 PMIncidentally, check out the entitlement I have to ensure every day

Drive to Holyhead and get the ferry over. I'll even pay your travel expenses.

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on April 21, 2021, 05:02:26 PM
Drive to Holyhead and get the ferry over. I'll even pay your travel expenses.

Find a more local dentist

shiftwork2

Do you offer a mail-in dental service?  I cannot be bothered to go to the distinguished dentist and as it's not like you're interested in fixing my shins can I just post my teeth?

Replies From View

Quote from: shiftwork2 on April 21, 2021, 05:48:39 PM
Do you offer a mail-in dental service?  I cannot be bothered to go to the distinguished dentist and as it's not like you're interested in fixing my shins can I just post my teeth?

will you put them in a medical grade zip lock bag so I don't have to get germs by touching them

shiftwork2

Ha, after a year of Seasonal Hot Italian Virus Disease (SHItViD) I think I know what I'm doing germ-wise thank you.

So canna post you me teeth

Replies From View

Quote from: shiftwork2 on April 21, 2021, 06:57:51 PM
So canna post you me teeth

Are you asking me if you can, or telling me you can't?

Glebe

Replies From View

Glebe

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on April 21, 2021, 10:16:32 PM
We fix our ficalas ourselves, so we do.

just do that then

cheers and thanks for staying local

Glebe

Not good enough. I await your visit with hope.

zomgmouse

who's your favourite dentist

who's your second-favourite dentist

who's your least favourite dentist

who's your second-least favourite dentist

and why

Replies From View

This isn't going to make much sense to you, because the people I use as dentists are "dentists' dentists".  They are out of bounds to everyone else and I doubt you'll even know their names.  But here they are; a candid candidacy of gums and teeth:

Favourite dentist: 
Spoiler alert
RESTRICTED INFORMATION
[close]

Second-favourite dentist: 
Spoiler alert
RESTRICTED INFORMATION
[close]

Least-favourite dentist: 
Spoiler alert
RESTRICTED INFORMATION
[close]

and, last but not least, my second-least favourite dentist: 
Spoiler alert
RESTRICTED INFORMATION
[close]

because
Spoiler alert
RESTRICTED INFORMATION
[close]

Glebe

I imagine you're posting on your phone on a boat on the Irish Sea now, Replies! Can't wait for you to examine my fiaclas!

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on April 22, 2021, 10:45:42 PM
I imagine you're posting on your phone on a boat on the Irish Sea now, Replies! Can't wait for you to examine my fiaclas!

Sir, I am a distinguished dentist.