Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,182
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:47:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Burglar admits to stealing £26m from celebrities

Started by JaDanketies, April 13, 2021, 07:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaDanketies

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56722772

QuoteThe home of the former Chelsea manager and England international Mr Lampard was the first to be raided on 1 December.

Tamara Ecclestone's Kensington mansion was raided on 13 December 2019 as she flew out for a Christmas family holiday
A diamond watch, cufflinks and a clock worth an estimated £60,000 were taken.

Then on 10 December, a Knightsbridge property belonging to the Srivaddhanaprabha family was targeted.

It was duty free billionaire Leicester City owner Mr Srivaddhanaprabha's home before his death in a helicopter crash outside the King Power Stadium in October 2018.

This time, 400,000 euros in cash was taken, as well as expensive watches.

The final burglary, on the palatial home near Kensington Palace that socialite Ms Ecclestone shares with her husband Jay Rutland, saw about £25m worth of valuables stolen.

What a monster. I hope they throw the book at him.

Sebastian Cobb

I think the real tragedy is he didn't stab his victims while he was redistributing their wealth.

Ham Bap

What book? A heavy one? Using 2 hands of course.

idunnosomename

Deeply offensive to the taxpayers of this country.

bgmnts

No problem with this really as long as he's burgling rich cunts.

Sebastian Cobb

JaDanketies

if your neighbour had £25 million of jewellery lying around, and they posted on Facebook how they were going to Benidorm, would you also shit on their mattress?

Captain Z

What's even more amazing is that he travelled back in time between the second and third incidents.

seepage

I can understand £25m in jewellery, but 400 grand in cash? very dodg.

Video Game Fan 2000

Could have happened to the 400 grand in cash in any of our families.

JamesTC

As punishment, they are allowed £25m of his stuff.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: seepage on April 13, 2021, 08:47:19 PM
I can understand £25m in jewellery, but 400 grand in cash? very dodg.

If you're rich you've got to have a room where you just writhe around naked in piles of high denomination notes, otherwise what's the point?

jobotic

Quote from: bgmnts on April 13, 2021, 07:25:00 PM
No problem with this really as long as he's burgling rich cunts.

Yeah but he's a rich cunt. He's got £26 million!

He's a twelfth of the way to a hilarious stabbing.

JaDanketies

The dead fella with the 400k euros in cash had $4.9bn. So it's a bit like if you had £10,251 in savings and then someone broke into your house and stole £1 from you after you were dead.

Paul Calf

QuoteIt was duty free billionaire Leicester City owner...

Is there a more damning congregation of syllables anywhere in the English language?

TrenterPercenter

How do you steal £25m worth of valuables?[nb]Without an entourage of old past-it male Hollywood talent[/nb]

JaDanketies

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on April 14, 2021, 08:44:20 AM
How do you steal £25m worth of valuables?[nb]Without an entourage of old past-it male Hollywood talent[/nb]

Well this ring here is worth £73k, so you'd merely need around 350 similarly-priced pieces.

Thomas

QuoteIt was duty free billionaire Leicester City owner Mr Srivaddhanaprabha's home before his death in a helicopter crash outside the King Power Stadium in October 2018.

Imagine boarding a helicopter without checking to see if the rotor blades have been nicked first.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Thomas on April 14, 2021, 09:46:29 AM
Imagine boarding a helicopter without checking to see if the rotor blades have been nicked first.

If only it was made out of chocolate.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

It's always mentioned, why do burglars generally rob the houses of the poor, so fair play to this one, independent free thinker. Visionary, perhaps. Heart throb, potentially.

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on April 14, 2021, 08:44:20 AM
I'm thinking some kind of hilarious robot sidekick.

Hat FM

If i was worth £4.9b i would probably employ some security guards while i was away (who would probably rob me)