Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:42:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Your Crazy Kids!!!!

Started by madhair60, April 14, 2021, 11:33:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

What have your CRAZY KIDS got up to?? What Wacky and Crazy Mishaps Have they Gotten Into? Have they said any Hilarious Or Ribald Things In Their Innocence? Maybe they sent some Mad Text Messages !? You Can't Live With 'Em, But You Can't Live Without 'Em! They're A Nightmare But I Wouldn't Change A Thing!!! Crazy kids!!!!

Butchers Blind

imitationleather

My kids keep ringing 111 and saying I'm in cahoots with the policeman involved in that Sarah Everard business.

Norton Canes

madhair60

Quote from: bgmnts on April 14, 2021, 11:33:45 AM
I don't have children.

get the fuck out of the thread then, I D I O T

idunnosomename

Children are foul pustulant polyps and I avoid them at all costs.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

imagine an hilarious post wherein I describe my child's strange idiosyncratic habits but surprise it's actually my dog HAHA

pancreas

Nasty little shitting disease vectors. Waste of carbon.

kittens

my friends had a baby and now spend every day of their lifes looking at the baby and sniffing its shits. no baby for me - i am just a baby myself!!

idunnosomename

if they feed the baby it should grow

Shoulders?-Stomach!

My children got involved in uncovering Willie Thorne's alien tech.

madhair60

frajer

My brother's made me into an Uncle without even checking what I had on. Arrogant.

Magnum Valentino

Quote from: kittens on April 14, 2021, 03:30:15 PM
my friends had a baby and now spend every day of their lifes looking at the baby and sniffing its shits. no baby for me - i am just a baby myself!!

Our wee girl did a shit yesterday that leaked out into the chair she was sitting in, through a few layers of baby clothes, and yet her nappy was completely clean and bone dry when I was cleaning up. I am still amazed at the impossible physics of this. Like the shit just went the wrong direction and didn't touch the fibers of the first piece of clothing it came into contact with, but stained the next two layers and a chair.

kittens

^ the above is every conversation with a parent. 'my baby done a shit, it stank of shit'. we used to talk about MY shits. what happend

Ferris

Quote from: kittens on April 14, 2021, 04:25:03 PM
^ the above is every conversation with a parent. 'my baby done a shit, it stank of shit'. we used to talk about MY shits. what happend

Babies do funnier shits and at a greater frequency.

You have been replaced, old man.

kittens

Fambo Number Mive

Pets are more fun than children. I don't want to offend any CAB parents but I can never imagining wanting to have children, I just don't understand why anyone would want to, so much expense and effort and being a parent seems really difficult. I know it's someone to look after you when you are old (if you still get on with them) but still.

When there are so many pets in rescue centres waiting to be adopted, I just don't get it. Of course pets take a lot of expense and effort to look after as well but I think the payoff is much greater.