Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:20:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sainsburys medjool dates recall over possible Hepatitis A contamination

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 14, 2021, 11:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Sainsbury's is recalling its Taste the Difference Medjool dates over fears it could be contaminated with Hepatitis A.

QuoteThe Food Standards Agency reports that the supermarket chain is recalling all products as a precautionary measure.

Sainsbury's is urging customers not to eat the product and return them to their nearest store where they will receive a full refund.

The item has been removed from the Sainsbury's website and point of sale notices will be displayed in all stores across the UK that are selling the product...

It reads: "It has been brought to our attention that packs of Taste the Difference Medjool Dates 200g & 500g with a supplier/ site code of K0014 EW may be contaminated with Hepatitis A.

"We are asking customers who have purchased these products with this specific supplier code not to eat them and to return them to their nearest Sainsbury's store for a full refund when they next visit for groceries& other essentials.

"Please note that packs without this code present are not affected.

"For any concerns or queries or if you are vulnerable, shielding or otherwise unable to return the product to store then please check our website Sainsburys.co.uk/help or contact our Care line on 0800 636262...

This recall doesn't seem to be publicised that well so far so thought you might want to know

https://www.knutsfordguardian.co.uk/news/19231432.sainsburys-issue-urgent-hepatitis-warning-customers/?ref=rss

idunnosomename

Hope im the first to say wouldnt be the first time I got hepatitis from a date!!!!!!!!!!

madhair60

Butchers Blind

madhair60

Right on Ramadan too! Right on the fucking button! They're Mecca fool out of us!!

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 14, 2021, 11:49:57 AM
Hope im the first to say wouldnt be the first time I got hepatitis from a date!!!!!!!!!!

Ali G probably got there first.

Mary is not amused

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on April 14, 2021, 11:48:04 AM
Sainsbury%u2019s is recalling its Taste the Difference Medjool dates over fears it could be contaminated with Hepatitis A.

This recall doesn't seem to be publicised that well so far so thought you might want to know

Indeed it doesn't, so I thank you for that, Fambo.  Saves me from guzzling the rest of them.  FFS (DEAD SOON).

imitationleather

Hepatitis A is a piece of piss though. You can sweat that shit out in a weekend.

When you find out that bags of raisins are giving people Hepatitis C I'll sit up and take notice.

Mobius

JamesTC

Okay Hennimore, in vat A we have the water to clean the Taste the Difference Medjool dates and in vat B we have Hepatitis A.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The Dog

The 1980s was a great era of experimentation in the field of copyright protection, and that is how I got hepatitis B from a DAT.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: The Dog on April 15, 2021, 10:53:38 AM
The 1980s was a great era of experimentation in the field of copyright protection, and that is how I got hepatitis B from a DAT.

You are lying. Hepatitis B was a noise reduction system and they didn't use noise reduction on DAT.

Barry Admin

"Wow, a site called Knuts for Guardian, what the heck goes on there?" Me when I read the OP.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Barry Admin on April 15, 2021, 01:27:38 PM
"Wow, a site called Knuts for Guardian, what the heck goes on there?" Me when I read the OP.

My hometown rag. The local MPs have been a noteworthy bunch, including Gideon and Neil Hamilton. Martin Bell was the incumbent when I was in school, and one of the great japes you could enjoy during lunch hours was pressing the buzzer on the door of his constituency office, and answering the receptionist loudly with "Martin Bell's a bellend". Days are Ron.