Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:06:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

have you ever gone "hang on. I'm a cunt"

Started by madhair60, April 14, 2021, 11:49:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mothman

QuoteThat old Elmore Leonard quote "If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

This I think is one of the central truths[nb]OK, it's one of MY central truths. As another quote goes: "If you meet a person with autism... you've met one person with autism."[/nb] of the autistic spectrum: most of the time, it really IS just you. I don't think I'm a cunt. I know I'm not very likeable. I don't try to be - likeable OR unlikeable. I just AM. I can certainly come across as rude, and that distresses me. I have BEEN a cunt, to others, but probably on far fewer occasions than most other people. Or I'd like to think so, anyway.

flotemysost

The Mollusk

A year and a half ago during Christmas time at my own house I got into a fight with my best friend. He socked me in the face and split my lip open. During an argument with me and him afterwards someone else tried to get involved and I angrily spat blood in their face. 5am on December 23rd, trance music blaring, never hated myself any more than I did right there and then. Never cried so much over my own stupid actions. I've changed so much since that time, but a small part of me thinks I haven't changed at all and I'm scared that I'm still that person when I'm drunk and out of control. It's terrifying. I confronted the person last spring about it and to my absolute horror they refused to forgive me for what I did. It's one of my biggest deepest shames and at least once or twice a week I think about that and I tell myself "you're a fucking horrible cunt". Lack of closure is a waking hell and I struggle with that one fleeting occurrence so often. It's fucked up. Just wanted to vent that. Cheers.

Kankurette

Jockice

Quote from: Barry Admin on April 16, 2021, 08:18:57 PM
Torture, isn't it?

Just remembered that someone said to me yesterday: "the problem with you is that you're a really nice guy most of the time, so when you have a bad day, or have to be more forceful or whatever, everyone takes it personally. If you were an unabashed sociopathic cunt then everyone would just find it funny and deal with it." And then he drew a comparison to a nutjob who takes pride in his total lack of empathy and arsehole status, and sure enough, everyone does eat that shit up.

Suspect he's onto something, considering another thread on here this week, tbh.

Story of my life. I may tell you more if you do start a thread. Not sure if that's an incentive or not.

H-O-W-L

In terms of prejudices I was raised in an incredibly racist and bigoted family and so my adolescence was laden with this, and even as an adult I find I have to correct and confront in-built behaviors relating to it. Not proud of having them but you know, these are the scars we bear.

Buelligan

I think those are very wise words HOWL.

Truth is, most likely, if you're alive, you've been a cunt - even if it was a piss-weak attempt and you were useless.  No one gets out of here without (only animals).  When you see what you did, recognise your wrongs, attempt an apology or reparation and try properly hard not to be weak and proud enough to go there again, you're moving forward, that's what I reckon, anyway.

Barry Admin

Quote from: Jockice on April 17, 2021, 08:16:30 AM
Story of my life. I may tell you more if you do start a thread. Not sure if that's an incentive or not.

You've read the "considering another thread" bit wrong :-) so you might as well use this one.

SpiderChrist

Egyptian Feast

It is a part of my internal monologue, though I try to keep it fresh by varying it - twat, idiot, the worst.

What's also great craic is going about your day, feeling pretty decent about yourself, then suddenly remembering that time you made a cunt of yourself and instantly sinking into a pit of misery. Always a joy.

Pranet

Thought about this thread today.

When I am in shitty mood (like today) I am snippy with people I know will take it when it would destroy me if they were like it back to me. I know I do it, I usually know I am doing it as I do it, but I still do it. What a cunt.

pancreas

Is this thread connected in any way with the one where you excuse yourself for wishing people dead all the time?

Buelligan

No.  Hope you don't mind me saying but I think that's a very unhealthy outlook, pancreas.  Buck your fucking ideas up.  No offence.

JaDanketies

Quote from: The Mollusk on April 17, 2021, 01:13:46 AMLack of closure is a waking hell and I struggle with that one fleeting occurrence so often.

You did get closure. Just not the good type of closure.  But you should at least put a full-stop after the incident in your mind, for your own sake.

I'm aware I'm not perfect. Sometimes my brain tells me repeatedly that I am a bad person. I ought to recognise that this is unhealthy and a warning sign but I instead dwell in it and roll around in it until it's inescapable.

pancreas

Quote from: Buelligan on April 20, 2021, 06:29:05 PM
No.  Hope you don't mind me saying but I think that's a very unhealthy outlook, pancreas.  Buck your fucking ideas up.  No offence.

What are you going to do about it? WISH ME DEAD?

JaDanketies

Oh aye and the worst thing I've done was contribute to hundreds of thousands of people getting defrauded. Before I worked for the scammers they were a two-bit conjob and when I left they were a big name scammer with an income of several million. It was a process of internal growth to merely stop working for them. Makes most other people's sins look small fry. It's a scar on the soul. I don't beat myself up over it any more but it was about seven years ago

Tony Tony Tony

Q. have you ever gone "hang on. I'm a cunt"

A. Yep, just after my previous post.

Sherringford Hovis

I am a colossal cunt - the nadir of cuntitude, the apogee of niceness - from a long unbroken line of cuntecedents stretching back unto time immemorial.
The Herculean effort required to even slightly diffuse my cuntish nature is a constant battle which I edge closer to losing every passing day. Not long now until I implode, forming a massive, all-devouring cunty black hole from which nothing can escape, not even hope.

checkoutgirl

Yes frequently. Doesn't stop me though, annoyingly sometimes.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on April 14, 2021, 01:35:06 PM
Yeah I could strive every day to be a better man, to acknowledge my weaknesses and confront my darker impulses, but I can't be bothered and it's boring so I'm just going to keep sitting around on my fat arse making insensitive comments and playing shit video games until I die and so what

Yeah that describes me. A cunt by omission. Lazy, jealous, sarcastic and pathetic. Petty, cowardly, unambitious, a waste of intelligence, oxygen and skin. Stuck in the past and fearing the future. Useless, impotent, an excuse for a man. Unemployable and withering away. Histrionic, dramatic and oddly ineffective.

Too stupid, disorganised and forgetful to even remember to be depressed.

What a cunt.