Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:00:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

why is there all pubes in the vapo rub

Started by Replies From View, April 14, 2021, 09:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

pubes in the butter was bad enough, and now this

Shoulders?-Stomach!

There's pubes in the chain ferry and the ocelot and the hot dip galvanizer and the antifreeze

Fambo Number Mive

Pubes in the butter, what is your game?
Pubes in the vapo rub, your claim to fame
Are you shaving and have bad aim?
It's not like Pubes Daz is your name

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Replies From View

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 15, 2021, 12:36:03 PM
There's pubes everywhere!

I can't disagree with this.  The situation is getting worse and worse, unless you happen to like it in which case it's getting better and better I guess

I hate it

Fambo Number Mive

There are now an estimated 400 pubes in the kitchen. Surely something must be done.

Replies From View

Yes I counted roughly 40 pubes in one area of the kitchen and multiplied them by 10, which gave me the same result.

Problem is I suspect the sink area is holding about 100 pubes by itself, so the estimate will be an underestimate, to coin a phrase

Fambo Number Mive

Replies From View

Here he is at last!

Collecting up the last of the pubes from the CaB garden!  Won't be long until he is cleaning up the bathroom and kitchen for us!  :)

Glebe

Fambo Number Mive

Down to 17 pubes in the kitchen, about average for such a room. Make sure you make him a cup of tea, he prefers the tea strained through a little sieve of pubes.

Replies From View

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on April 16, 2021, 06:23:38 PM
Down to 17 pubes in the kitchen, about average for such a room. Make sure you make him a cup of tea, he prefers the tea strained through a little sieve of pubes.

Thanks for the update.  I should be back home in about 20 mins and will do the tea for him.  If he has done a good enough job hopefully I will be asking him to loan us some pubes back for the sieve!

Sebastian Cobb

I thought they was pubes but they kept getting longer and I realised it was me beard.

Replies From View

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on April 16, 2021, 08:04:04 PM
I thought they was pubes but they kept getting longer and I realised it was me beard.

Very strange indeed.  Were they still attached to you?

Fambo Number Mive

The vapo rub is now free of pubes, anyone want some?

Replies From View

You know the way when you pull a pube out of the vapo rub it leaves a kind of tunnel?  A hollow burrow where the pube used to be?  Does the vapo rub have any of those?  they kind of make me feel a bit sick when they are there

Sebastian Cobb

Replies From View