Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:38:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Is JonTron still cancelled?

Started by Replies From View, April 15, 2021, 10:19:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

One of his old videos popped up in my YouTube feed yesterday, I watched it and liked it, then remembered he was cancelled a while back.

Just wondering what the score is with him now and if he still needs to be punished, or if he's like Nestlé - once in a blue moon, eating a kitkat is more of a priority than all those kids presumably still dying of babymilk

bgmnts

Yeah cancellings are never permanent are they? I bet anyone hardly remembers, and there are just SO many of these cunts popping up everyday you'll stop caring.

Replies From View

"Hiding behind a JonTron" is an established tactic of the Tory MP.

peanutbutter

He was one of those cancelling where his atrocious attempt to defend himself was worse than the actual cancelling, wasn't it?

madhair60

Yeah he's still cancelled, the stupid cunt.

dissolute ocelot

You have to read most of the way through his Wikipedia page to find out he's a white supremacist. He can't be that bad? While trying to see if anyone had edited his Wikipedia page since 2017 I found this revision:
Quotehe was a beautiful man who hated goblins till the very end and was always known as an incredi ble chef seen in his halloween video and don't forget when he sunk the titanic and beat up herman munster and remember when he survived edged weapons and as he said never forget smens and he was also a natural born historian and gnome artist because he too was a regular human who bought a 2000 dollar garden gnome, what a man and lover he was, i hope you have ham in the afterlife to protect him against those skeletons

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Who cares? He was crap to begin with.

Ornlu

You can still watch his videos; it's ok, we wouldn't judge.

Thursday

Every so often if I'm looking at the replies to a tweet, you'll see someone reply with a jontron gif, and it's like "Might as well mute that person just to make sure I never see anything they post ever again."