Author Topic: Is JonTron still cancelled?  (Read 1081 times)

Replies From View

• Rubbing linseed oil into the school cormorant.
  • Golden Member
  • Gargoyles have milk bags.
Is JonTron still cancelled?
« on: April 15, 2021, 10:19:02 AM »
One of his old videos popped up in my YouTube feed yesterday, I watched it and liked it, then remembered he was cancelled a while back.

Just wondering what the score is with him now and if he still needs to be punished, or if he’s like Nestlé - once in a blue moon, eating a kitkat is more of a priority than all those kids presumably still dying of babymilk

bgmnts

• Depressed to the point of poisonous toxicity.
Re: Is JonTron still cancelled?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 10:20:18 AM »
Yeah cancellings are never permanent are they? I bet anyone hardly remembers, and there are just SO many of these cunts popping up everyday you'll stop caring.

Replies From View

• Rubbing linseed oil into the school cormorant.
  • Golden Member
  • Gargoyles have milk bags.
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 10:35:55 AM »
“Hiding behind a JonTron” is an established tactic of the Tory MP.

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2021, 11:00:33 AM »
He was one of those cancelling where his atrocious attempt to defend himself was worse than the actual cancelling, wasn't it?

madhair60

• わたしは価値がないと感じます
  • Golden Member
  • ほっといてくれ
    • Comics, videos, podcasts, writing, etc
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2021, 11:10:34 AM »
Yeah he's still cancelled, the stupid cunt.

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2021, 04:39:35 PM »
You have to read most of the way through his Wikipedia page to find out he's a white supremacist. He can't be that bad? While trying to see if anyone had edited his Wikipedia page since 2017 I found this revision:
he was a beautiful man who hated goblins till the very end and was always known as an incredi ble chef seen in his halloween video and don't forget when he sunk the titanic and beat up herman munster and remember when he survived edged weapons and as he said never forget smens and he was also a natural born historian and gnome artist because he too was a regular human who bought a 2000 dollar garden gnome, what a man and lover he was, i hope you have ham in the afterlife to protect him against those skeletons

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2021, 04:44:31 PM »
Who cares? He was crap to begin with.

Ornlu

• I'm lyrical
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2021, 11:06:40 AM »
You can still watch his videos; it's ok, we wouldn't judge.

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2021, 11:49:13 AM »
Every so often if I'm looking at the replies to a tweet, you'll see someone reply with a jontron gif, and it's like "Might as well mute that person just to make sure I never see anything they post ever again."

Tags: