Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,469
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 02:50:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

shiftwork2 is in the process of buying some trousers with a cut-out arse section

Started by Replies From View, April 15, 2021, 12:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Lovely circular hole revealing his buttock cheeks, except he insists that he will always be wearing his underpants at the same time.  This is what he is threatening to do.  Special batman logo underpants which "are not associated with the actual Tim Burton film because I am so cheap" (his own actual words).

Really what is the point in investing in these if you're going to reveal a circle of underpants instead of your bare buttock cheeks??

shiftwork2

Need bum out.  Bought them off a fella at Beaconsfield services who was in fact your Father.

Replies From View

Quote from: shiftwork2 on April 15, 2021, 04:55:01 PM
Need bum out.

I wholeheartedly agree, but with your underpants still on how are you fulfilling the promise?

shiftwork2

Well I pack the bat pants up the crease of my arse when I want buttocks on display.  I took advice from a fella wearing similar on the Oxford Tube bus who was in fact your Father.

Replies From View

who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name

yes I know all that, I know all that

do you have GPS that kicks in when the underpants are tucked?  some people will be wanting to geo-locate you when your buttocks are in their fullest bloom

shiftwork2

After pelvic floor exercises I can clench a Tile which can be found on the Find My app.  Got this life hack from a fella sat in 'spoons on his own reading the Racing Post who was in fact your Father.

Replies From View

Ok and you clench this Tile the entire time your buttocks are visible?

Glebe

Quoteshiftwork2 is in the process of buying some trousers with a cut-out arse section