Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:17:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Anyone fancy some delicious Quaker Crunch Flakes?

Started by Glebe, April 15, 2021, 06:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Anyone fancy some delicious Quaker Crunch Flakes? Crisp, golden wheats drenched in gone-off honey and drowned in cold, sour milk! S'go on... treat y'self to a bowl of them crisp nuts today!

WARNING: The Food Standards Authority strongly advising people against eating Crunch Flakes as they are potentially lethal.

An tSaoi

Glebe

The Dog

Sounds pretty tasty, but I want to see what Popman is offering before I commit to anything.

Replies From View

Do they still do those wholewheat shrieking banshee things?

Glebe

I'd appreciate it if people stopped trolling this thread with inane comments. This is serious business, the Quaker Crunch Flakes product.

wosl

That famous Quake crunch - cleans as it sates as it invigorates

wosl

Replies From View

A perfect accompaniment to a long mid-summer hike, Quaker Crunch Flakes are so thirst-quenching that you won't need to take any water or fluids with you!!

SAVE SPACE in your hiking rucksack this summer with...... CRUNCH FLAKES FROM QUAKER

Replies From View

Glebe

We use only the finest cows in creating the milk that goes into each oating slice!

Chollis

Chollis

i mean they are delicious but it's just unexpected

Glebe

Quote from: Chollis on April 16, 2021, 03:38:29 PMi mean they are delicious but it's just unexpected

Slick and creamy like some melted chaff!

wosl

Lightly-sewn crunch, encased in a pillow of crisp, asphyxiated in nice cold drench

idunnosomename

Sorry i am just a skellington and they will just make a mess on the floor

Glebe

TESCO ANNOUNCE URGENT RECALL:

All Quaker Crunch Flakes with the best before date 20/5/22 have been taken off shelves due to some large shards of metal found inside them. If you have purchased a packet with this date, please do not eat the large shards of metal inside them.

Replies From View

Replies From View

excuse me these have glass on each piece.  not exactly the "crunch" I was expecting!!

Replies From View

(these are all different people by the way)

excuse me this one had all shards up against them

(that one was more of an elderly woman's voice)

Replies From View

excuse me this is somewhat of an outrage; I am encountering endless shards

Replies From View

excuse me what is the meaning of these shards?  my newborn baby is dying now

Replies From View

help me please somebody we are finding so many shards and they have gone in our stomachs and now we are bleeding

Replies From View

excuse me but could you please help us we are all dying

Replies From View

excuse me who is the owner of this company we will avenge him or her on our deathbeds

Replies From View

excuse me I have found a shard should I eat it argh dead

Replies From View

I agree with that person who suggested avenging just earlier

Replies From View

so do I it sounds like the best way to expend our final breaths