Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 10:51:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Asparagpiss

Started by Chedney Honks, April 15, 2021, 09:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chedney Honks

How do you make this go away faster?

I love the stuff but can't take this burnt tyre honk whenever I go for a slash.

I understand from previous discussions that this is not something that all humans can perceive but this is one time when I regret having a finely tuned nervous system.

The smell of my piss makes me feel sick. My sense of smell is too robust.

Cuellar

Hate this about asparagus. All I can think about while I'm eating it is PISS PISS PISS. Puts me off.

Cuellar

Oh, can't help with the problem sorry.

The Dog

Yeah, must be really difficult for you with that sensitive nose you've got. Fucking hell.

gilbertharding

Eat a shit-ton of beetroot. Doesn't help with the smell, but it does add an extra sensory element to the substance.

Buelligan

Love it myself, the treble joy of l'asperge.  You hunt and pick it.  You cook and eat it.  You piss and smell it.  The trinity piss a prayer of thanks wafting up.  Aparaghost.

Sebastian Cobb

Just breathe out while you're pissing. Not hard.

Bazooka

Asparagpisss is a poor man's Sugar Puffs Piss.

steve98

I've been eating a lot of asparagus this year as part of a gout-prevention regime I'm developing. So far it seems to be working.

buttgammon

My piss takes on smells unusually easily. If I eat Marmite or Frazzles (there are other examples which I don't immediately recall), the next time I wee, it will stink of the food in question.

Buelligan

Quote from: steve98 on April 15, 2021, 09:47:45 PM
I've been eating a lot of asparagus this year as part of a gout-prevention regime I'm developing. So far it seems to be working.

Have I mentioned cherries for gout?  Have a gouty friend, not Prince Charles, ugh, who swears by cherries and cherry juice. 

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Bazooka on April 15, 2021, 09:42:56 PM
Asparagpisss is a poor man's Sugar Puffs Piss.

which is a poor man's seaweed curry piss

Dex Sawash

Gin-soaked raisins are supposed to be good for something

Cuntbeaks

Sugar puffs had a similar effect on me.

Buelligan

Quote from: Dex Sawash on April 15, 2021, 10:03:08 PM
Gin-soaked raisins are supposed to be good for something

Very good for getting pheasants pissed, if that's your game.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Piss in your own mouth so the taste takes your mind off of the smell.

idunnosomename

eat a lot of asparagus but genuinely have never experience the piss thing.

however when I cook green peppers, whatever I do to them, I get horrible black silage craps the next morning

Buelligan

What can I say?  You simply haven't lived.  And don't try to comfort yourself with those half-arsed silage craps, not even the same ball park.  It's better you know the truth.

steve98

Quote from: Buelligan on April 15, 2021, 09:56:58 PM
Have I mentioned cherries for gout?  Have a gouty friend, not Prince Charles, ugh, who swears by cherries and cherry juice.

I'll bear that in mind if the asparagus doesn't work. (I hate cherries, but never mind)

Zetetic

Jittlebags

I'm going to get some tomorrow and do a cream of asparagus soup. Possibly with some crispy streaky bacon on top, with a toasted ciabatta slice maybe with molten gruyère on it.

pigamus

Quote from: Buelligan on April 15, 2021, 10:16:41 PM
Very good for getting pheasants pissed, if that's your game.

Oh my God, Roald Dahl! I haven't thought about that in thirty years. Yowser.

Rev+

Quote from: Cuntbeaks on April 15, 2021, 10:06:56 PM
Sugar puffs had a similar effect on me.

On everyone.  You could always tell when someone had been on the Honey Monster's finest that morning.

Chedney Honks

Loosely crushed Sugar Puffs add a nice texture and natural honeyed sweetness sprinkled over a poached egg. Not a joke.

Brian Freeze

And sherry soaked raisins are banging on ice cream.

I don't eat enough asparagus to be aware of any after-effects but corned beef makes my wee smell like a burning tyre. You could try wrapping asparagus in corned beef (cheaper than prosciutto too) and see which odour wins out.

canadagoose

I love a bit of asparagus but I've never noticed a smell from my piss afterwards. Maybe I'll have to try again.

dissolute ocelot

Purple sprouting broccoli, or indeed regular-coloured sprouting broccoli. They're the future, none of these bland asparasticks.

GMTV

The absolute joy of that blast up your nostrils first thing in the morning when you've forgotten you ate asparagus last night. One of life's simple pleasures. Also enhanced if it was a fish dish.