Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:36:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

How much does it cost to run a moustache?

Started by shiftwork2, April 16, 2021, 09:48:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shiftwork2

Looking for a comprehensive breakdown from any members of the collective willing to share info.  Fuel, maintenance, tax.  Any tips on getting a good insurance deal that kind of caper

He jests, but honestly, he's not far off.

Just keep buying christmas crackers until you get lucky.
Genuine advice, though I know it's not the best, given the time of year, but I'm assuming you'll still be able to get hold of some, and maybe even for a discount price!

I always recommend the disposable plastic novelty tash as a good beginner tash.

You're gonna get a lot of elitist sniffy tash diehard snobs in this thread scoffing saying that I'm an idiot and that it's not even a real tash.

The way I look at it is this.
Placka cracker tash. Boom! You're in. No seeds, feed, no growth, no lube, no teasing prick, tongs, no lice importing, chanting, warbling or lip strain.
Zero maintenance, except maybe having to push the prongy bits back up your nose when it falls out.

Wear it a week, see if it works for you. Then you can start thinking about moving onto the more entry level, easily maintainable Hungarian tashes.

The tash game isn't cheap, this way you can dip a toe in and lose next to nothing if you get cold feet.
Honestly, you'd be horrified how many garages up and down the country are stuffed with abandoned tash and tash related paraphernalia because someone got excited and blew their redundancy on a big old sack of buyers remorse.

Replies From View

It does depend on the time of year.  You can get a charity rebate if you host your moustache during the month of "Movember".

Glebe

Mr Eggs

Quote from: shiftwork2 on April 16, 2021, 09:48:41 AM
Any tips on getting a good insurance deal that kind of caper

£300 a month. And you get a full body shave and my Victorian Toiletry Instruction course.

Replies From View

I suppose a companion question would be "how steep is a moustache"

Fambo Number Mive

You will need to consider the following

Cost of:

Wax
Little coat for when it rains
Food guard for when you eat soup
Dye for hilarious pranks "Look, Martin's turned his moustache silver again."

Would you be looking to have a very complicated moustache?

shiftwork2

Replies From View

Did you know that 80% of even an established moustache is empty space?

Cuellar

Do think about if you'll want to knock through in the future.