Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:43:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Having fun

Started by madhair60, April 16, 2021, 10:14:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex Sawash

Fucking love being top of a new page

The Bumlord

I haven't experienced fun since 2014.

steve98

I'd love to know what's "fun" about shagging.

hamfist

Quote from: steve98 on April 17, 2021, 08:52:10 AM
I'd love to know what's "fun" about shagging.

Depends who you're shagging. Your mum isn't a fun shag but your dad's a hoot

Quote from: Chedney Honks on April 16, 2021, 12:27:33 PMWell done, man. That's a seriously good effort, especially in lockdown.

Thank you, beautiful :D
Oblivion took out a restraining order :(

Quote from: Chedney Honks on April 16, 2021, 12:27:33 PMI managed a few weeks off the piss in March but no chance I wasn't going back on it.

There was a nice moment when somebody asked Shane Macgowan if he thought he was drinking too much and he goes "Om jrinkin' jas the roight amount"

Kankurette

Going for walks, playing Pokemon Go, cooking. I am a simple creature. I was going to go the gym but got a headache, so sacked it off.
Quote from: ImmaculateClump on April 16, 2021, 12:18:34 PM
I'm 270 days sober, but that giddy, excited feeling when you've got a pocket full of weed and a rucksack full of booze and the suns shining and something nice playing on your headphones.
Cwoooooar!

I like it better being stable, but cwoooooar, I'm beaming just thinking about it! :D
Awwwwww. :)

Small Man Big Horse

It used to be live comedy, theatre, gigs, museums, discovering new parts of the city, that kind of thing. But during lockdown I've been watching a film day to keep me sane and it's been a massive lifeline, and I've seen a lot of films I'd not normally have watched due to it.

Non Stop Dancer

Dancing on the bones of my enemies.

Cuellar