Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:17:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Strictly speaking he should be called Spider-Flesh

Started by Replies From View, April 16, 2021, 11:33:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Just saying that if the pig version is going to be called Spider-Ham, any human one should be named after their meat as well.

Otherwise it is just being mean towards the pig one of it

Replies From View

GoblinAhFuckScary

always thought it was quite offensive them naming him 'spider-man' just because he was from america

Replies From View

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 16, 2021, 01:12:15 PM
Because men are longer than pigs.

Alright but why would a spider that was bitten by a radioactive pig be described thusly?

Replies From View

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on April 16, 2021, 12:24:30 PM
always thought it was quite offensive them naming him 'spider-man' just because he was from america

I agree.  I blame Columbus for not having the foresight to bring any women with him on that fateful day.

GoblinAhFuckScary

Quote from: Replies From View on April 16, 2021, 01:24:33 PM
I agree.  I blame Columbus for not having the foresight to bring any women with him on that fateful day.

one must, however, admire one's shrewdness 

Replies From View

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on April 16, 2021, 01:32:45 PM
one must, however, admire one's shrewdness

Hmm.  It depends who it is, really.  Someone like Eric Roberts is shrewd in a Willem Dafoe manner, skin tight around the skull.  Even if your stomach isn't actively turned it's hard to feel any admiration for the man.

Replies From View

Replies From View

Ok so to cut this one to the nutshell, consistency is what is needed across the board with this naming of these particular ones

So fine - let's say you insist on calling the main one "Spider-Man".  That's fine I'm not going to come at you.  Man bitten by a spider; fine.  But then you must call the pig one "Pig-Spider" because he is a spider that was bitten by a pig.  That would be the rule you have set up and you have to stick with.

Alternatively, let's say you want to keep "Spider-Ham", like out of all the things that must go this is the one thing that must remain - the name "Spider-Ham".  Fine, brilliant.  I have lost sleep over even stupider things than that and I'm not judging you.  Let's apply consistency though - the very same consistency that makes us proper human beings instead of stupid fucking cunts - you're naming this thing after its meat so the afore-labelled Spider-Man must from now on be called "Spider-Flesh".  It has to be that.  Think about it - see? - there is no other way.

Alright?  It's as straightforward as all that.  Just stick to the one consistent logic throughout is all I am very plainly, very gently and very kindly asking.