Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:40:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

How hard are you chillin?

Started by Chedney Honks, April 16, 2021, 03:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chedney Honks

Pretty slow day wfh so basically done nothing, hot and sunny, blazing some Drexciya, laptop in the garden, had curry for lunch, decent walk for an hour, bubbling some nduja, pepper and tomato to have with raviolos for dinner, probably one hour from a Kellerbier. I can feel the vax still coursing through my nodes. Gonna watch the Dawn of the Dead UHD later, my wife's looking forward to it so good overlap of tastes. My neighbour's grandkids and dog still can't come over because she's vulnerable, gonna play some Dodonpachi Daioujou before dinner, getting back on my bullshit. Managed to avoid arguments many times today. Feeling pretty chilled.

8.4/10

Dusty Substance

Honks, sounds like you're doing it right.

I'm having a lazy day indoors. Was woken up early (8ish) by the builders, so took my duvet to the sofa, dicked around on Twitter before falling asleep until 1ish. Builders gone so now just watching YouTube, pottering about the flat a bit, replying to messages I've neglected for the last few days and getting around to doing little tasks like re-organising CDs and sorting through a pile of bits of pieces.

Sounds dull, but I find it therapeutic AF.

It looks fucking gorgeous outside but every time I consider jumping in the bath, bunging on clothes and heading out for a walk, every part of my brain tells me that I'll get annoyed at other people out or I'll end up spending money that I don't have on something I don't need.

Also, saving energy and money for a day of boozing on the beach tomorrow.

6.8/10

Dusty Substance

Quote from: bgmnts on April 16, 2021, 03:24:28 PM
3/10.

Mate. Hope that increases by this evening or over the weekend.

bgmnts

I mean I don't really 'chill'. I'm static but not like in nirvana or owt. I'm not the only one here who's apathy isnt conducive to chilling.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

On train :(

0/10

Hoping l@er 10/10

Video Game Fan 2000

How are you 0/10 on a train unless you hit a cow

A train could be ablaze and it'd be a least 6/10 if you had a window seat

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on April 16, 2021, 03:41:43 PM
How are you 0/10 on a train unless you hit a cow

A train could be ablaze and it'd be a least 6/10 if you had a window seat

Barely masked Covid death tube

Johnboy

got a load of reggae mp3s on shuffle on my phone - fairly chilled now

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 16, 2021, 03:48:05 PM
Barely masked Covid death tube

I love trains. I could be ankle deep in liquid SARS and still be 6/10 on a train if sat down. 7/10 with a table (4/10 if someone sat across for me)

Zetetic

Buelligan

Repaired, prepared and painted my neighbour's holiday house fence and gate.  Looks a lot more like it will be here in a month now.  Tidied up their garden and it's looking pretty nice.  Tired but happy.  Gotta be an eleven.

buttgammon

Literally smoking a cigar and listening to John Coltrane. 9.6/10.0.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Having a bit of a lie down. A steady 9/10.

Chedney Honks

Really warming my heart to read these posts but stressing me out that I'm less chilled so I dropped to a 7.8.

Just kidding it's made me feel even better and I'm just about to have my dinner up to 8.6.

imitationleather

Just had a 'bab wrap from a takeaway and I'm looking forward to going to Sheffield to see my mates for the first time in months and months tomorrow. Currently sat in me chair by the window and looking at the sun set over Tyne Bridge.

Not really thought about it until I read this thread but I feel pretty chill, actually. 8/10

Sebastian Cobb

I'm not chilling out at all yet, and actually feel quite wound up, but I've got loads of weed, beer and am going to have a paneer tikka masala for tea so it'll probably work itself out.

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

Quote from: imitationleather on April 16, 2021, 06:44:25 PM
Just had a 'bab wrap from a takeaway and I'm looking forward to going to Sheffield to see my mates for the first time in months and months tomorrow. Currently sat in me chair by the window and looking at the sun set over Tyne Bridge.

Not really thought about it until I read this thread but I feel pretty chill, actually. 8/10

Up for giving me a wave tomorrow morning about 8:30? I'll be outside your gaff around then, like last week - I can bring croissants if you like?

imitationleather

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 16, 2021, 06:48:46 PM
Up for giving me a wave tomorrow morning about 8:30? I'll be outside your gaff around then, like last week - I can bring croissants if you like?

8:30! In the morning?!

What are you doing up that early?!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: imitationleather on April 16, 2021, 06:53:24 PM
8:30! In the morning?!

What are you doing up that early?!

Well I hadn't been to town for over a year until my jab a few weeks ago and I love that emptiness in the early morning so have come in a couple of Saturday's since. I suspect with lockdown essentially over, it won't be so quiet even at that time (met Pancreas on Wednesday and the bus station was moronic). Hopefully it won't be baltic like last weekend or I'll be knocking on your building (the Greggs).

Ferris

Still got a load of work to do and haven't slept past 4.30am since Monday.

6.4/10

JesusAndYourBush

Tag: South Park's Chef #CANCELLED

Goldentony

I had a walk today, yesterday and then also the prior two days which is more than ive had since Lockdown started, got out one or two times last week and the week before but went for it this week, got a few nice pastry treats in and a load of pepsi and im getting on the GRASS and then watching the remains of this box set which inc GOKE THE BODY SNATCHER FROM HELL, THE LIVING SKELETON and GENOCIDE or WAR OF THE INSECTS

7.9/10

Dex Sawash

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on April 16, 2021, 08:12:31 PM
Tag: South Park's Chef #CANCELLED

Do I make a new tag thread, use the old one or go to the guffaw thread to report this?

Twit 2

Legally wild camping at camp site. Serene. Chilling hard as fuck.

monkfromhavana

Sitting on the bed listening to some old house tunes with cat asleep at my feet. Few beers. Partner and mate downstairs nattering away in Polish about ducks going to Moscow or something. Got an unopened jar of Garner's Pickled Onions in the fridge and Cov won the football last night.

8/10

monkfromhavana

Quote from: Twit 2 on April 16, 2021, 10:44:07 PM
Legally wild camping at camp site. Serene. Chilling hard as fuck.

Isn't it a bit too cold for all that?

Twit 2

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

You'll certainly be chilling later on. Chilling COLD hahahaha