Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:04:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

How hard are you chillin?

Started by Chedney Honks, April 16, 2021, 03:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Chedney Honks on April 16, 2021, 03:06:05 PMgonna play some Dodonpachi Daioujou before dinner, getting back on my bullshit.

😸

Max chillin' the day.
My sister was over but she's not fighting fit so we just took the dog round the stream and then we sat and had a natter and a laugh.
Nephew had a half day at school so he was buzzing and we'd kept him an easter egg back for a friddy neet treat so he tucked in to that.

Succulent chinese meal, time for a quick go on my stoopid game.
Jobs a good un.

My chair finally gave up the ghost and the arm fell off completely though. The right one, which isn't so bad, I've still got support for my stick arm.
I'm buggered if I wanna play anything with a mouse though unless I'm happy with spine problems.

Ugh, shopping for a chair, that's gonna be just awful. I'll keep putting that off until everything else has fallen away and I'm perched balancing with the gas cylinder up my arse, I think.

edit: Oh, 9.1 I reckon.

Ferris

Put the boy to bed, 2 IPAs, laptop back out to write and reorganize 2000 words.

Load of fucking shit.

Walked to my sisters, did a load of housework, stood in queue at the post office with a load of parcels for half an hour. Waaaalked all the way back.
I've gone into the negative, -1 chill factor.
Gonna do nuffing for a bit, gotta bring it back, get the chill flowing again.
It was fun really. I enjoyed the walk, and I had the confidence to leave my hat off and style out my shaved nut at the post office! Feeling better about that now.

Quote from: Chedney Honks on April 16, 2021, 03:06:05 PMgonna play some Dodonpachi Daioujou before dinner

Which version do you play, chonky tonk?
Vanilla? Black label?

Chedney Honks

BL but that already feels like a long time ago :((((((

TrenterPercenter

Slight possibility due to a admin error I might not have go on 3 days worth of training Wed-Friday with no other work booked in for those days.  So if this comes to pass Chedders we'll talk about hard chillin then.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

♪♪♪ Dodonpachi Black Label ♪♪♪

Quote from: Chedney Honks on April 19, 2021, 06:33:23 PM
BL but that already feels like a long time ago :((((((

Aw, no!
You look all thawed out there, brother. That's 6 frowny mouths if I counted right.
Hope everything's alright.

Chedney Honks

I'm actually fine just a 4am start! Ever the dramatist, you know how it is.

Hope you're on a solid chill. 7/8 doable these days? That DIY hairdo surely adds a couple of cool points.

Thought you'd broken your neck opening a pickle jar or something, given your past record :D

Yeah, I'm rocking the suedehead. Had a couple of men averting their gaze today which I've never had before so I must look like a right tough cookie!
I'm doing lots more smiling and nodding to make up for it.
I don't like people feeling threatened, that way I can't sneak up and GET THEM!

It's lovely feeling the wind against your bonce. I've never had that.
I love the wind, when it's really windy and you're getting blown all over! It makes me hysterical and I can't stop laughing.

Shame about the 4am start but it'll be a distant memory in no time at all and you'll be feet up, cold one, tipping a wink to camera.

Gonna try some doj black label tomorrow at some point!

I had a teeny go this morning.
Green ship with shot, is that what you use?
I sat down to play some more tonight but someone in the shmups discord recommended "patriot dark" so I thought "I'll have a quick go on that before doj" but then I just got carried away and ended up playing that instead.
It's fab! From the ring^-27 lad. You can get it here - http://www.sk8tokyo.com/shmup/free.htm

Mobius

I don't chill, I cotch

Remember cotching? Or was that only a thing at my school

Never heard of that one!

I 1cc'ed Patriot Dark, Honks :D It's great fun. Is your laptop fighting fit or is it still on crutches?
Saw your tweet about doj on switch which reminded me that I need to give it some luvin!
Are you back playing yet or are you not really feeling it?

Chedney Honks

It was a short lived fling, I'm afraid. I love DOJ but not got the inclination for something that intense at the moment. I lose interest as soon as I die once.

I got Raiden Mk. IV x Mikado off the JP eShop but it's a tough, fast bullet memoriser and I've no interest in such a thing right now. I would really like Raiden Fighters Aces on Switch, I think that's the best one by far.

5.1/10.

Yeah, I don't like raiden 4 either. Like you say, boring old sniper tank memoriser, ain't nobody got time for that.

Barrage Fantasia is nice and chill, and it's back on the eshop if you ever fancy dipping a toe back in - https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-Switch-download-software/Barrage-Fantasia-1941378.html

I wanna talk about shooty games with 'oooouuuu! Everybody else is boring :(

Chedney Honks

I will give that a go sometime, but hardly been fixing for the Switch apart from bit of the ol' Monster Huntin'. I never managed to get much shmup chat off the ground here, neither. World's changing. Where's IKD now, I wonder? Off on some damned homestead with his hogs. Hope ol' Klaty and a few of them folks is still playing but I ain't going back there, no, sirree, on account of I'd rather watch Shane with Alan Ladd.

Quote from: Chedney Honks on April 25, 2021, 12:03:00 PMWhere's IKD now, I wonder?

He's still at cave but they're just pumping out mobage and nonce shit now.

I really like klatry, he's a good lad :D
I never liked that place. I did tell you it was full of bullies and cunts but you wouldn't listen!

K, I love you enough to let you go, fly my pretty! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0L5ystlmvc

Chedney Honks

M2 should take over Cave and go in and kick every employee up the arse until they make a new game. I don't know how this would work in practice but I'm thinking stools with a hole in.

Dusty Substance

Feet up, drinking fizzy pop, grazing on crisps and watching Marriage Story.

Chillin' level: 8.5