Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:29:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The cry of the curlew.

Started by Glebe, April 16, 2021, 04:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Ever heard the plaintive cry of the curlew? From cock's crow to nightingales bleat, I'm listening out for that harrowing tweet, which goes something like this:

"Creoleow! Creoleow!"

In other news, a standoff with a curlew has ended on a beach near Hartlepool, with the curlew in question coming out with it's hands up:

Replies From View

Replies From View

Curlew is also known as cuddle bird.  Warmest armpits you will ever find, so snuggly.

Ah curlew, no longer run, no longer cry. No cry for lost love in the reeds, curlew. In the country, in the hurt twilight. No longer run, curlew, run from yourself, you cannot escape your past, your deviances. Curlew shine in darkness behind all that is lit up.

Glebe

Quote from: Corduroy Castle on April 16, 2021, 10:26:19 PMAh curlew, no longer run, no longer cry. No cry for lost love in the reeds, curlew. In the country, in the hurt twilight. No longer run, curlew, run from yourself, you cannot escape your past, your deviances. Curlew shine in darkness behind all that is lit up.