Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:58:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

what do they do wth Prince Philip's shit lying round the gaff

Started by Goldentony, April 16, 2021, 10:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldentony

all of his shoes and books and records whatever, where does it go? Can't all be museu worthy, serious question, where does Prince Phillip's copy of Special Beat Service on LP go during all this once its done?

Jittlebags

I bet he's got a good stash of Herb Alpert albums. And probably a fair bit of Mantovani.

Butchers Blind

Shoulders?-Stomach!

There is a note it says 'sort this shit out'

There's another one on the mantelpiece it says 'get all this as far away as possible, Palau, do it in 5 hours'

idunnosomename

just leave it there i think so a tory can come along an stick up their ass

Replies From View

It's a massive palace - I bet every other room is an abandoned bedroom filled with the board games and wax crayon art of a dead royal.

Alberon

It's all being buried with him so he can have it in the afterlife.

imitationleather

thenoise

If the Queen is anything like my Nan, she'll just pile it all up in the spare room and never go in there. Then later on, when she has to go into a home, her children will get house clearance round.

Its probably a load of shit anyway. Collection of Robertsons gollies, black and white minstrel show on VHS.

Icehaven

Big fleet of Land Rovers will come and take it all away.

Replies From View

Buelligan

They hand it out to the poor and needy.  The gold and jewellery, vintage cars, the fine art, photo frames in precious metals, matching sets of luggage, Purdey shotguns, handmade leather brogues, unworn silken robes and linen sheets, even his supply of daily disposable embroidered satin swansdown piss pillows, all of it, because they know everything they have is just borrowed from and by the grace of, the ordinary people.  No shit.

dissolute ocelot

As a serious answer, it's common to auction the shit, which is bought by collectors, and often by shitty sycophantic museums. Happened to Princess Margaret, raising £14m, reportedly in part to cover death duties. Some pieces will probably go to museums or into the vaults of the Royal Collection. Occasionally these things are sold for charity but usually not (Diana auctioned a load of dresses for charity 2 months before her death, conspiracy fans.) Maybe it's time to launch a Phil-themed version of Hard Rock Cafe bedecked with all his merch and souvenirs.

idunnosomename

His last colostomy bag, i open the bidding at one million pounds

El Unicornio, mang

Wait for eBay Max £1 Selling Fees promotion and flog it all.

Replies From View

I hope that a T shape of his face is retained, compromising his eyes and nose, and smothered in amber for the westminster royal paperweight museum

leaving only the S still to be added to finish off the word "TITS"

Replies From View

true fact:  the "i" is formed from the vadge, perineum and anus of the queen mother.  glistening within its amber sarcophagus, smug in the knowledge it will never decay

daf

Prince Andrew's bagsied all the vintage Razzles (hidden behind the loose brick in the basement)

Blue Jam

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on April 17, 2021, 12:55:24 PM
As a serious answer, it's common to auction the shit, which is bought by collectors, and often by shitty sycophantic museums. Happened to Princess Margaret, raising £14m, reportedly in part to cover death duties.

I remember reading about that at the time and how her earthly goods included an awful lot of lighters, ashtrays, cigarette holders, cigarette cases and other smoking paraphernalia. I guess she was easy to buy gifts for.

willpurry

They'll give his games to a charity shop.

Hungry Hungry Cannibals.
Grouse Trap.

GoblinAhFuckScary

Famous Mortimer

I wonder if he has the original cassette release of "We Spit On Their Graves" by forum favourites SUTCLIFFE JUGEND, and how much they'd flog it to me for?

Video Game Fan 2000

I can't imagine these cunts seeing practical value in specific objects "someone might need that"

Can't even picture it

no_offenc

Binbagged and slung into the Thames under cover of darkness by none other than HER MAJ HERSELF