Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 02:17:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Caterpillar fake

Started by Butchers Blind, April 17, 2021, 10:42:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

If the Very Hungry Caterpillar get's wind of this, it'll be like cannibalism! Except not really as it is cake not caterpillar. Cake not caterpillar.

Fuck me, second new page twat of the day.

jobotic

When I'm in Aldi I don't think I'm buying M&S stuff because I'm in Aldi.

Works the other way too.

If I had a £15 voucher for M&S I'd buy six Paulaners.

Icehaven

Quote from: The Culture Bunker on April 20, 2021, 12:19:30 PM
On the subject of M&S, I got a £15 voucher for them on my 40th birthday and have no idea what to use it for. The local food branch near me doesn't even have any decent beer to use it for.

Yep I got one for my birthday a few weeks back too, although my Mum didn't write how much is on it so I have to go in and ask, which feels embarrassing for some reason I'm not sure of. I was thinking of spending it on food and drink too but they're so overpriced. I was looking for some of those little cans of spirit and mixer you drink on trains the other day, and the ones in M&S are £3 each! They're about £1.50-£2 everywhere else and often have three for a fiver type deals, so there's no way I'd pay three quid for just one. Probably the same bloody thing just in an M&S can anyway.

seepage

If you sign up for their Sparks loyalty card, maybe you'll get an introductory offer to stretch your voucher further.

idunnosomename

You mean so you can fit the frozen Colin up there?

Replies From View

When you actually think about it though, £3 isn't loads of money.  If someone offered you a brand new Ford Citroën for £3 you'd think it was a bargain right?  So why the standard?

JamesTC

Aldi should replace the icing with pink icing and make it a big willy.

madhair60

Replies From View

Quote from: JamesTC on April 22, 2021, 02:08:02 PM
Aldi should replace the icing with pink icing and make it a big willy.

Racist

JamesTC

I remember when they used to make booby cakes in Tesco it was only ever Caucasian boobs. What tha all about?

Pink Gregory

Maybe they should..maybe..mI 'unno, fuk it all in thenfuckin bin.  fuxkin social media playground bloody insect bakerybfuckers

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: JamesTC on April 22, 2021, 03:12:28 PM
I remember when they used to make booby cakes in Tesco it was only ever Caucasian boobs. What tha all about?

Why are dick cakes always uncircumcised? Why can't I ask this? Why was I asked to leave? I'm just thinking of the little childhaaa a bloo bloo bloo a bloo

JamesTC

If I'm honest, the penis cake I had in my head was circumcised.

Video Game Fan 2000

Butchers Blind

Surely there's too much icing on the uncircumcised cock cake.

Bazooka

Quote from: studpuppet on April 20, 2021, 02:30:01 PM
Apparently the Big Six are forming a breakaway group...

Look at the girth on Tesco's rod!

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Butchers Blind on April 22, 2021, 09:00:27 PM
Surely there's too much icing on the uncircumcised cock cake.

About a third of a half melted Viennetta draped over the end will do the job. No fuss.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Bazooka on April 22, 2021, 09:02:22 PM
Look at the girth on Tesco's rod!

You'll get in trouble with lawyers there if you're not careful. The Gary's Girthy Rod cake is famously produced exclusively by Budgens.

Glebe

The Revolt of the Cakerpillars!

touchingcloth

Lidl have steered clear of legal troubles by staying clear of caterpillars with Lucas the Lovely Larval Love Length. It's just a stubby fat pink grub spraying spunk absolutely everywhere.

idunnosomename

as popular as he is, i am still stunned by the sheer talent of Jim'll Paint It on a regular basis. what an image

Replies From View

Wilfully associating himself with Jim'll Fix It - that's nice.

steve98

Behold - a tardigrade cake ("Terry".) This is the future, the smart supermarket will leave the caterpillars behind for the losers and embrace tardigrades.

Replies From View

Quote from: steve98 on April 23, 2021, 07:42:53 AM
Behold - a tardigrade cake ("Terry".) This is the future, the smart supermarket will leave the caterpillars behind for the losers and embrace tardigrades.

I bet that's garlic rooting from its delicious paws.

steve98

Think it might be frozen chips.

Replies From View

The sheer love that has gone into making that tardigrade's face look so tempting.  It looks fit to burst a facehugger right out, dunnit

Butchers Blind

Quote from: steve98 on April 23, 2021, 07:42:53 AM

A face only a prolapsed anus could love.

JamesTC

Prolapsed anus cake when?

badaids

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 17, 2021, 11:32:45 AM
I think its because M&S are a bunch of flailing hasbeen dingbats whose clothes are fucking awful and their food horrifically overpriced

Remember for years that M&S were really proud about not having to advertise because they were such a strong brand and then changed their tune when all the old uns who shopped their died. Nowadays they are right advertising custard gannets and portray themselves as this upper middle class schlock. They do do good food though.

In those days they had the rep of the place where your mum dragged you to buy a new school shirt or your nan went to buy a hat and fuck all else. A dog eared beige, mirrors and chrome ananchronism, So it was hilarious when they nearly went down the pan in the early 90s and am always cheered to see they are struggling.

Aldi (and Lidl) are great so I hope they win.