Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:13:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What does rum go good with

Started by Stoneage Dinosaurs, April 17, 2021, 11:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Got into rum, it's good stuff. Tried to make pina coladas - I don't have a cocktail shaker, anything to crush the ice with apart from my fists which would hurt, or any pineapple for the external wedge bit or one of those miniature umbrellas but it tastes nice and good times-y so whatever. Is there anything else I can have rum with that is good? I don't really like coke so don't say that thanks.

Cold Meat Platter

bakabaka

Stoneage Dinosaurs

I don't have either of those things

edit: actually regret I do have

Brian Freeze

Ginger wine. Don't waste your money on that fancy Stones stuff though.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

I am also trying to make pork pies and Easter egg but those aren't rum related so I kept them out of the main post

shiftwork2

Auntie Beryl, next door's budgie, catching the last bus home.

Tony Tony Tony

touchingcloth

Quote from: Angrew Lloyg Wegger on April 17, 2021, 11:11:46 PM
Got into rum, it's good stuff. Tried to make pina coladas - I don't have a cocktail shaker, anything to crush the ice with apart from my fists which would hurt, or any pineapple for the external wedge bit or one of those miniature umbrellas but it tastes nice and good times-y so whatever. Is there anything else I can have rum with that is good? I don't really like coke so don't say that thanks.

If you have a tea towel or a T-shirt and a rolling pin or a rock you have all n you need to crush ice.

Mr Banlon

poo

Cold Meat Platter

hamfist

poo

Did I tell you the one about when I snorted lines off a pizza in the company of the Royal Navy?

Buelligan

Admiral Horatio Nelson. 

Breton pancakes.

Buelligan

Banana flambe, right next to the table.

touchingcloth

Cold Meat Platter

Buelligan

Buelligan

DrGreggles

Cuba Libre that fucker right up!

jobotic