Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:47:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

new film idea - fucking maze for stupid tithead bastards w/ michael douglas

Started by Goldentony, April 18, 2021, 02:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldentony

"this maze is like a giant set of tits, gary"

"I cant see it mike"

"I want to fuck the maze gary"

Fambo Number Mive

"Mike, stop humping the maze walls and come on!"

"Gary, I can't stop! You must escape without me!"

(Gary grabs Mike)

"Put your cock away and come with me"

Glebe

I think this is a great idea. But I can't get Douglas to commit.

Fambo Number Mive

Replies From View

He's refusing to do anything with an automatic lock in and he won't play a physical game

MAKE HIM DO IT.  MAKE HIM DO THESE THINGS

Goldentony

gary did you bring the corkscrew

theres no inventory left we used it all, one and done remember

CUNT

im sorry

YOU FUCKING UTTER TIT

Glebe

Douglas can be hard to convince. I suggested he do a brand new movie called The Goonies in the Temple of Doom with Cocoon Aliens and he turned it down. Took me ages to raise the two grand for his fee and all.

Glebe

Quote from: Goldentony on April 18, 2021, 04:34:57 PMdid you mention he can get his cock out over and over again

Yeah but called all the cast "mingers".

I told him I'd bung in a packet of Minstrels if he did it. Then he started making excuses about how all films have an orange and teal tint nowadays.

Goldentony

[DOGULAS rings RICHARD GERE]

you cant drive down the maze can you rich need a lift home, bit of a washout this

Glebe

Quote from: Goldentony on April 18, 2021, 05:05:23 PM[DOGULAS rings RICHARD GERE]

you cant drive down the maze can you rich need a lift home, bit of a washout this

And take the hamster out your arse, mate.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Douglas: Who's the boss here in this goddamn maze?

What

Who's the boss, the head honcho. You know who is the HEAD HONCHO right, hombre? The Big Man, the Ritz de la Titz, Creme de la Pylon, Numero Uno, the MAIN MAN, Mister fuckin Universe

Oh, right, sorry no I don't. It might look like I work here, but no I'm waiting for a mate

Glebe

I've told Douglas we'll four spidermans and a francknestien to the story and he's in!

Goldentony

whoa hang BOUT WHO LET YOU IN you paid tour subs to get in here