Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:55:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

To those who scoff at Twitter threads

Started by Scarlet Intangible, April 18, 2021, 12:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Saw this one yesterday. Look at how much information they can convey:

alixxx @gobletofhairdryer - Apr 17
Let me explain to you how this very serious thing manifests itself in real life. This is going to be a long one so zip up your seatbelts and buckle in.

Ok so let's start at the start. Number one - the thing which is serious cannot be fathomed outside of the context of vested interest groups whose

Number two - and when they cannot fathom their own inherent prejudices what on earth does it say about the range of

Number three - the last time I checked, this was not true. Several dolphins ARE capable of feelings even if only one the focus group emitted hydraphonic molluscs.

Number fourth - Which is to say: who's to say? How many of us in reality have ever rendered our own arses defunct? There is not enough research on this as of yet but

Fifth segment - (Incidentally: the corporation most likely to outperform in terms of urine installations is NOT NECESSARILY the same one that will outshine

The sixth and final tweet - Having said that, I recommend reading @bibbledybibbledy 's far more extensive thread on this subject if you want to further the advancement of your neural network knowledge functioning system becau

Number seven - It has been brought to my attention that a lack of corroboratory follicisms exudes itself most diligently in these pages that I have henceforth

Number eight - ANYWAY: CITE YOUR SOURCES AND PAY YOUR HORSES!!! IT'S THAT SIMPLE PEOPLE

Replying to @shitface3000
OH FUCK OFF DID YOU EVEN READ THE THREAD???

Replying to @deborahfactually @shitface3000
i knooow right it's like did they even reaaaad the thread xD!!

Replying to @shitface3000 @deborahfactually
SHUT YOUR ARSE YOU GAPING MORON

Replies From View

Funnily enough someone asked them that and they replied so I will just put what they put because I agree:

Replying to @replfrovi
Define 'good' and define 'bad' and then define 'define', and then put your findings in a blender and add some fudge wrappers, syrup and cigarettes and you've got one of the best smoothies fruit can give. I had one this morning they're sooo good!!

Replies From View

I am actually having no thoughts or opinions about this.

I hope that somehow helps.

Alright I get it. Nude indifference. I'm so sorry for trying to start a dialogue around here. I guess I should just partake in some virulent Dad-shaming instead then yeah?

Replies From View

Well the sign for the play area states that it is suitable for children aged 6-10.  Why is your dad swooshing around on it