Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:03:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Del Bear

Started by JesusAndYourBush, April 18, 2021, 01:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Video Game Fan 2000

From the very well known delirium tremens hallucination.

H-O-W-L

spot of existential dread, grommet?

An tSaoi

Steiff Sir Keith limited edition.

£299.99

An tSaoi

Steiff Legend Boris limited edition.

£325.99

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Glebe on April 18, 2021, 06:07:28 PM
Feel like I've just made several fairly large strides down the road to madness with this.

There is nothing in the image left to signify chocolate.

Congrats on completely dissolving reality.

An tSaoi

JamesTC

Quote from: An tSaoi on April 18, 2021, 06:23:33 PM

Steiff Sir Keith limited edition.

£299.99

"From the very well known political party!"

An tSaoi

seepage

wot no baby hitler?

Glebe

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on April 18, 2021, 06:34:08 PMCongrats on completely dissolving reality.

It's like Reality sucked all the chocolate off before crunching into the knitted shell beneath.

Or something.

Video Game Fan 2000

Why is a bear dressed as a chef presenting us with a helicopter. It boggles the mind.

steve98

Quote from: An tSaoi on April 18, 2021, 05:51:57 PM
Yes, the price is quite normal for a Steiff collector's edition. They're the Swarovski of teddies.

My mother's into teddies, so I know all this shit.

Am I sensing some anger there? Some lingering resentment? Did Mother buy (*ahem*) you collectible Teddies for your birthday/Xmas etc, which you weren't allowed to touch/play with, just look at, while they remained immaculate, behind glass, in their original packaging?

idunnosomename

what the fuck is going onnnnnnnnn

steve98

Quote from: Jasha on April 18, 2021, 08:38:50 PM

That's t'riffic. But you need to explain Prince Andrew's presence (dressed as a pirate)

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: An tSaoi on April 18, 2021, 05:51:57 PM
My mother's into teddies, so I know all this shit.

oh aye

Gurke and Hare

idunnosomename

those Viz fake adverts are harder to emulate than they look. although i suspect the people who do them have experience setting out the real ones

George White

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on April 18, 2021, 11:05:58 PM
This one?

The photo of Ursula Howells from Dr. Terror's House of Horrors is also a lovely touch.

An tSaoi

Quote from: steve98 on April 18, 2021, 09:14:59 PM
Am I sensing some anger there? Some lingering resentment? Did Mother buy (*ahem*) you collectible Teddies for your birthday/Xmas etc, which you weren't allowed to touch/play with, just look at, while they remained immaculate, behind glass, in their original packaging?

I got normal teddies thank Christ. She started collecting as I got older. Nothing mad expensive, more quantity than quality. My parents' house is full of teddies, and loads of book and magazines about the history of teddies. She was subscribed to some collector's magazine for years, and got a new teddy every week.

They're all themed, so there's a chef teddy on top of the microwave, a bellboy teddy in the hall, a waiter teddy on the drinks cabinet, a teddy in a raincoat on a shelf above the coat hooks, etc.

Glebe

One day this bear will be be evaluated at a million space credits on Futuristic Antiques Roadshow.

DrGreggles

Mr Banlon

They should make a Teddy of a real life Del Boy :
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/hounslow-station-death-police-chase-tributes-b930869.html
One friend, Allan Wilcox, told the Standard: "He was a diamond a bloke with a big heart. He was a bit of a Del Boy and everyone loved him. We want a full investigation into how this happened."

Video Game Fan 2000

These days its illegal just to be a real life Del Boy.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on April 19, 2021, 01:48:18 PM

started writing some copy for this marvellous creation but i couldnt be motivated to make it funny enough

jenna appleseed

Is Hans a meercat teddy now, then?

touchingcloth

Just noticed that this thing is £275! How big is it? How much gold is in that necklace?!

JesusAndYourBush

And a week later on the back of the same magazine ("Love TV" free with Saturday's Daily Mirror) we have...