Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:09:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Compulsory patriotism

Started by holyzombiejesus, April 18, 2021, 09:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on April 23, 2021, 12:40:51 PM
Just passed a house with four England flags on it.

Keir Starmer's house?

Zetetic

frajer

Would love to see this encounter. Dragon would be picking twat out of his fangs for days.

Kankurette

They're big buggers and they have scales. You'd need a pretty big gun to shoot one.

Zetetic

I didn't realise you'd served in The Rifles, Kankurette.

idunnosomename

this looks like the most he's worked all day, bless him

https://twitter.com/10DowningStreet/status/1385505177688498178

god what a wanker he is. is it me or his eyes getting smaller and closer together

BlodwynPig

only 4!? traitors

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on April 23, 2021, 09:33:44 AM
Cat. It's a cat.

Its supposedly an insurance salesman walking across the moor, and momentarily leaning over to pick up his briefcase. The "head" part of the alien is pareidolia.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 23, 2021, 06:25:43 PM
this looks like the most he's worked all day, bless him

https://twitter.com/10DowningStreet/status/1385505177688498178

god what a wanker he is. is it me or his eyes getting smaller and closer together
"raise a glass to everything that makes England such an important part of our United Kingdom"

yeah having the biggest population and dragging the entire kingdom out of the EU against two of the other nations' wills

Fambo Number Mive

I see Dominic Raab wore a little Union Jack flag badge when he was on Sky today. No doubt we'll see them everywhere soon. "You can't go on Question Time without your Union Jack badge". That sort of shite.

Ferris

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 02, 2021, 10:26:43 AM
I see Dominic Raab wore a little Union Jack flag badge when he was on Sky today. No doubt we'll see them everywhere soon. "You can't go on Question Time without your Union Jack badge". That sort of shite.

Like those little American ones every yank politician seems to have, or poppies between June and December. Mandatory or the press will out you as a communist.

DrGreggles

Johnny Yesno

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: frajer on April 23, 2021, 02:47:01 PM
Would love to see this encounter. Dragon would be picking twat out of his fangs for days.

Using the twat's firestick.

Johnny Yesno

Ouch. Perhaps remove the flagpoles before consuming in future.

buttgammon

Watching the footage of the police at Old Trafford yesterday, I noticed that some of the coppers had little union flags on their vest things. It struck me as very weird, and quite inappropriate. It's a very American sort of patriotism considering it's supposed to be an expression of British (i.e. English) sentiment.

imitationleather

Quote from: buttgammon on May 03, 2021, 06:43:23 PM
Watching the footage of the police at Old Trafford yesterday, I noticed that some of the coppers had little union flags on their vest things. It struck me as very weird, and quite inappropriate. It's a very American sort of patriotism considering it's supposed to be an expression of British (i.e. English) sentiment.

The coppers who have those on are the horrible racist bastard ones. It's nice of them to identify themselves like that, I guess.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: buttgammon on May 03, 2021, 06:43:23 PMIt's a very American sort of patriotism considering it's supposed to be an expression of British (i.e. English) sentiment.

Social identity. The hammer will make its own nails.