Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:26:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Only bloody gone and went and got engaged didn’t I?

Started by The Mollusk, April 19, 2021, 09:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Alan Nagsworth! Wow, there's a name from the past.
Happy birthday!
Why you all change your names anyway?

checkoutgirl

Wear a nappy in case you shit yourself during the dreaded vows. Pampers I find are the right balance between absorbancy, comfort and discretion.

Make sure the best man wears a nappy in case he shits himself during the dreaded best man speech. Pampers I find are the right balance between absorbancy, comfort and discretion.

hamfist

Good show old chap, you're a bastard good egg you know

Blinder Data

Congratulations! Enjoy the newfound fun of calling your beloved a fiancée while it lasts.

bakabaka

Many happy returns!

I hope your wedding day is more fun than mine was.[nb]Short ceremony followed immediately by long chemo session[/nb]

The Mollusk

Quote from: ImmaculateClump on April 19, 2021, 02:15:25 PM
Why you all change your names anyway?

Fleeing some charges made against me. I won't go into any detail but let's just say the accusatory term rhymes with "ensconce".

Haha :D I hope you found the one.
What lovely news on such a sunny day.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Happy congrats, fellow marriage-pending person! Which cabber are you planning on bringing along as best man? I'm betting it's Danger Man

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Bonhomie Man or Conviviality Man would seem more obvious choices.

All Surrogate

Marriage is a bourgeois conceit.

Congratulations!

Dirty Boy

Blimey, congratulations! Some good news for once.

Push The Little Daisies for the first dance?

mothman

I give it a year.[nb]Before we're all asking, Yo Mollusk, you done the deed yet?[/nb]

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Yes mate! Very happy for you both. I hope we are all invited and your wedding is going to have a Cooked and Bombd theme?

The Mollusk

Quote from: Dirty Boy on April 19, 2021, 07:50:55 PM
Blimey, congratulations! Some good news for once.

Push The Little Daisies for the first dance?

Nah, "Piss Up A Rope". It'll just be me drunk as fuck and line-dancing on my own, fully embracing my inner saboteur.

The Mollusk

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on April 19, 2021, 08:33:18 PM
Yes mate! Very happy for you both. I hope we are all invited and your wedding is going to have a Cooked and Bombd theme?

The theme will be "Phwoar Thread" and I invite you all to objectify me, not least of all because I'm going to look amazing.

touchingcloth

Wait, Mollusk is Nagsworth? When did this happen?

The Mollusk

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 19, 2021, 08:46:16 PM
Wait, Mollusk is Nagsworth? When did this happen?

I can't tell you exactly, but it happened roughly around July 10, 2020, 10:47:26 AM.

touchingcloth

Quote from: The Mollusk on April 19, 2021, 08:48:31 PM
I can't tell you exactly, but it happened roughly around July 10, 2020, 10:47:26 AM.

Can you narrow it down a bit more for me please?

Twit 2

Congratulations. Bet the wedding music will be good.

Ferris

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on April 19, 2021, 08:33:18 PM

The invites were very tastefully done I thought. Could barely see captain Tom or Hans the dog.

Already RSVP'd!

Pinball

Cohabitation agreement and prenuptial agreement, stat. Most marriages end in divorce, though I'm sure you'll be the exception. Congrats :-)

Tony Tony Tony

Congratulations to you. Commiserations to your intended.

I trust the nuptials will be live streamed?

Though you can turn it off for the consumation.

peanutbutter

Congratulations! You're running a bit tight on the window to have a wedding where you can avoid inviting all the people you hate without causing some drama but if you pack it in quickly you might get away with leaving them off the list

Emma Raducanu

The average cost of a wedding is £16000

That's 32 3* full board package holidays to Tenerife. Choose wisely.

Famous Mortimer

Brundle-Fly

imitationleather