Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:08:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Only bloody gone and went and got engaged didn’t I?

Started by The Mollusk, April 19, 2021, 09:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on April 19, 2021, 12:17:09 PMWeddings are fairly straightforward - just focus on doing what makes you happy and fuck the rest of it. "Ooh what colour should the napkins be?" no fuck off cheap as we can get them and stick the rest of the budget behind the bar waheyyyyy. Etc.
I'd always recommend what my other half and I did: just don't invite anyone to the wedding.

Jockice

thugler

Congrats! Got engaged this year myself and it feels nice doesn't it? good on yer!

bakabaka

Quote from: The Culture Bunker on April 22, 2021, 06:08:25 PM
I'd always recommend what my other half and I did: just don't invite anyone to the wedding.
This.
We just invited our kids (to be the witnesses). Not having to deal with overbearing, demanding, squabbling, pissed, psychopathic parents made the whole thing so much less stressful. They complained, but only down the phone rather than throughout the day.
Though we did have quite a good excuse.[nb]the above-mentioned chemo[/nb]

NoSleep

mothman

Quote from: imitationleather on April 22, 2021, 06:02:41 PM
Get in there my son.

He probably already has. The young folk really good for "try before you buy" these days, I gather.

imitationleather

Quote from: mothman on April 23, 2021, 09:29:31 AM
He probably already has. The young folk really good for "try before you buy" these days, I gather.

Well I hope he enjoys his time on earth because when he dies it's straight to the fiery pits of Hell for him!

zomgmouse

Felicitations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Radiant.

Quote from: thugler on April 22, 2021, 08:30:12 PM
Congrats! Got engaged this year myself and it feels nice doesn't it? good on yer!

I heard you need at least one other person but what do I know

mothman

We were warned it was a slippery slope. First men marrying each other, then their pets, now themselves. Wasn't Brexit meant to stop these perversions?