Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:15:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Talking to a working class man

Started by An tSaoi, April 20, 2021, 01:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray Travez

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on April 20, 2021, 03:07:47 PM
Tell him you're a registered nonce.

Hmm, that might not go down too well. Not a popular lifestyle choice amongst the working classes.

Tell him, quite emphatically, that you're not a registered nonce.

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on April 20, 2021, 05:09:23 PM
The real issue here is where the fuck in Ireland takes five hours to get to?

Surely you gonna drive off the edge and into a tar pit or something.

I have a hunch that it might involve 2.5 hours to somewhere, then 2.5 hours back.

Unless, of course, the OP is going to live forever with the working class man in a faraway town.

Ray Travez

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on April 20, 2021, 02:29:48 PM
Ask him if he'd ever tug a guy off for some money....and then pull that EXACT sum out of your pocket.
made me laugh

Pink Gregory

ask him what's the best pub for some hooky cheese

pancreas

Ask him which properties in Entre-Deux-Mers he thinks produce the best value claret.

seepage

shiftwork2

Get tips from reading a John Harris column in The Guardian.  He'll probably be at a Northern market engaging with the working class about Romanians.

Kankurette

Don't poke him with a stick. Ensure he has plenty of treats. Do not make loud noises. Do not rub his belly or pull his tail. Do not mention the European Super League.

Quote from: Ray Travez on April 20, 2021, 05:32:00 PM
Hmm, that might not go down too well. Not a popular lifestyle choice amongst the working classes.

The working class do enjoy hunting nonce though, I've seen them making a day out of it on Facebook

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: Ray Travez on April 20, 2021, 05:32:00 PM

Tell him, quite emphatically, that you're not a registered nonce.

An unregistered, off the grid nonce?

earl_sleek

Suck his cock you middle class wazzock

Cold Meat Platter

Goldentony

can you not repeatedly just talk about the pope being a cunt

Buelligan

I don't know why you're asking us, I repeat, WE ARE NOT HELEN PISS.  Please try to remember that.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on April 20, 2021, 05:33:52 PM
I have a hunch that it might involve 2.5 hours to somewhere, then 2.5 hours back.

Unless, of course, the OP is going to live forever with the working class man in a faraway town.

He can but dream.

Bazooka

He might try and catch you out and ask you what you order from the Chinese takeaway, the correct answer is Omelette and Chips.

Video Game Fan 2000

bgmnts

Ha genuine question, has anyone ever ordered from the European Dishes section at a Chinese?

Chinese/Indian chips are rubbish.

Goldentony

why not address him as THE ASS MAN

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: bgmnts on April 20, 2021, 06:49:13 PM
Ha genuine question, has anyone ever ordered from the European Dishes section at a Chinese?

I remember this being a running joke growing up - middle class kids loving the chips from takeaways and not going to the chippy or actively disliking the chippy.

One of the local takeaways used to do those strawberry punnets with chips and sauce and it was 'orrible. The chips were so cold and hard. Like sucking robocops finger. But you'd still see kids from semis going down there.

"going to the chinese for chips are you? Faaaair enough"

Video Game Fan 2000

Working class man, working class man
Does whatever a robot can
Piss in a bottle, any size
thirty stone, only eats pies
Look out! Here comes the working class man

Vote for Keith? Now listen, mate
His supports nowt to celebrate
Will he ever eat soy?
He talks like Del Boy
Hey there goes the working class man
-Mark E Smith (aged 9 and 1/2)

earl_sleek

Quote from: bgmnts on April 20, 2021, 06:49:13 PM

Chinese near me does better chips than most chippies. They are an exception though.

idunnosomename

Switch outfits with him and learn something profound about  the human condition in a delightful coming of age adventure for the whole family.

In turn he can use your CaB account and we'll get some better posts HEY OHHHH

paruses

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on April 20, 2021, 05:33:52 PM

Probably just one side of Dublin to the other anytime before 9pm (but not back again)

Chedney Honks

If it's any solace, he won't be uncomfortable talking to you, he'll just think you're a fucking ponce.

pancreas

Quote from: Chedney Honks on April 20, 2021, 07:12:51 PM
If it's any solace, he won't be uncomfortable talking to you, he'll just think you're a fucking ponce.

You seem to have some knowledge of the mind of the working class man. Where, pray tell, did you gain this special insight?

Chedney Honks

The University of Oxford and a sandwich year in the Sorbonne.

Video Game Fan 2000

pancreas

Quote from: Chedney Honks on April 20, 2021, 07:16:33 PM
The University of Oxford and a sandwich year in the Sorbonne.

Perhaps you patronised a pub some length down the Cowley Road while you were waiting for a table at that Nepalese place. Something like that.

Chedney Honks

Sounds unnerving. I only ate at formal hall and Ahmed's van.