Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:02:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Talking to a working class man

Started by An tSaoi, April 20, 2021, 01:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuntbeaks

Take a gift of a bottle of Heinz red sauce and a copy of the Daily Star to shove down between the slope of the dashboard and the windscreen.

Video Game Fan 2000

If he tweets lean over and say "what's that? You're on a fucking Atari?!" right into his ear

Marner and Me

This forum is full of people who take a holier than thou attitude and here is a 4 page thread ripping the fuck out of a working class man, no wonder people vote for Brexit if this is how they get treated.

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: Marner and Me on April 20, 2021, 08:11:40 PM
This forum is full of people who take a holier than thou attitude and here is a 4 page thread ripping the fuck out of a working class man, no wonder people vote for Brexit if this is how they get treated.

Kankurette

The point

You

Shut up.

Marner and Me

Sorry for not reading sarcasm on the internet, I'll just fuck off

An tSaoi

Well, I have returned from my van journey with the working class man.

Topics included:

The football teams are all in it for the money.

Somebody called Neville is a hypocrite because he didn't complain when the Americans took over.

Somebody called Varr has ruined the game.

Conor McGregor would beat some fighter, but would lose to some other fighter.

There's some "blue haired black doll" in the wrestling who would "get it".

Something about horses I can't remember.

You can't be racist against travellers because they're the same race as us.

The Tom Cruise film American Made, which is "class".

Overall it wasn't so bad, because he prompted all the topics, and kept talking and talking about whatever he wanted regardless of anything I said. All in all, a success.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: An tSaoi on April 20, 2021, 10:17:06 PM

Topics included:

Somebody called Neville is a hypocrite because he didn't complain when the Americans took over.

Overall it wasn't so bad, because he prompted all the topics, and kept talking and talking about whatever he wanted regardless of anything I said. All in all, a success.

I trust you have returned better for the experience... and your arse recovers by the weekend.

pancreas

You're sure he had nothing to say about Entre-Deux-Mers?

jobotic

You left him pondering false class-consciousness, yes?

paruses

This is why you should never worry about this kind of thing regardless of class because at least 90% of people don't give a shit what you have to say or what you think; they will fill the silence. All you have to have is a small selection of noises to prompt them on.

The nightmare people are the ones who are interested in what you think. I hate those people.

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: paruses on April 20, 2021, 11:20:52 PM
This is why you should never worry about this kind of thing regardless of class because at least 90% of people don't give a shit what you have to say or what you think; they will fill the silence. All you have to have is a small selection of noises to prompt them on.

The nightmare people are the ones who are interested in what you think. I hate those people.

Oh? And why's that, then?

Butchers Blind

Green Eggs and Ham innit. Why not try hanging out with more worker class types? You'll find them in places like pubs, the local Spar, public toilets, bus stops, Croydon and betting shops.

Kankurette

They don't bite. Unless you cover yourself in Henderson's Relish.

Blumf

How did the topic of you not being able to remember certain horses come up?

Here's a handy quick-start guide:
Shergar, Silver, Mr Ed, and Two-Headed Sex Beast.

Chedney Honks

Ohhhh my old man's a working class
He works all night and day
He put food on the table
We grew up eating shit.

He wanted us to have more
Because he had fuck all
Not like some of you cunts
His dad wasn't his real dad.

I saw him batter some cunt
He broke his fucking ribs
And that's why I love violence
And why I won't have kids.

An tSaoi

Quote from: Chedney Honks on April 21, 2021, 06:03:21 AM
Ohhhh my old man's a working class
He works all day and night
He put food on the table
We grew up eating shite.

Chedney Honks

Shite is too middle class for the shit we grew up eating.

You ever heard of Pink Panther, you fucking ponce?

If a rhyme comes, it comes. I don't give a cunt.

touchingcloth

Topics included:

Have you expressed your thanks for the time you spent in his company yet? As a general rule, a thank-you letter should always be handwritten and sent within a week to ten days of an event or receipt of a present.

The form of the invitation signals the appropriate format of a thank you. Engraved invitation cards require a formal thank-you letter. An at Home card suggests a short letter or note.

Traditionally addressed to the hostess, nowadays letters can be addressed to either the hostess or driver as appropriate.

A verbal, telephone or email invitation needs only a telephone call of thanks after the event; telephone and email are interchangeable if all parties use both frequently.

Thank-you letters should also be sent after being a guest in someone else's home, for example after staying for a weekend or following a lengthy and tiring van trip.

Kankurette

VAR has ruined the game. For more information, consult the football thread.

Icehaven

Quote from: An tSaoi on April 20, 2021, 02:15:27 PM
He's baldy.

He has an earring. I could compliment that.

Did the subject of him being a pirate come up?

Butchers Blind

I do hope you kept his number and will keep this new friendship going. There are many on here at CaB who would love to have a working class man as a pet.

An tSaoi

Quote from: Kankurette on April 21, 2021, 09:57:28 AM
VAR has ruined the game. For more information, consult the football thread.

Right, I've just looked this up, and the conversation makes moderately more sense now.

Kankurette

Quote from: Butchers Blind on April 21, 2021, 10:42:51 AM
I do hope you kept his number and will keep this new friendship going. There are many on here at CaB who would love to have a working class man as a pet.
A working class man is for life. Not just for Christmas.

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: Kankurette on April 21, 2021, 01:57:07 PM
A working class man is for life. Not just for Christmas.

Unless your the estranged kids of the working class man, then he is just for Christmas.