Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:39:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

This Facebook advert for a smart ear-cleaner-outer

Started by Gurke and Hare, April 20, 2021, 08:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gurke and Hare

What the hell is this? Who wants to look at the inside of their ear? Aren't you not supposed to poke small things in your ear? Why is the picture from the camera on the phone showing a cross section of the cleanee's head instead of the image from the camera?

Dex Sawash

I just stick the point of the island of Great Britain in there

Sebastian Cobb

Video Game Fan 2000

touchingcloth

touchingcloth

Fiver to push it up your bell, two quid bonus if you pack it down your meatus as well.

That's what they use at the GP surgery instead of syringing now, to remove ear wax, but only after you've softened it for days using olive oil or whatever.

Not sure I believe that advert about cotton buds (sorry...Q tips) being centuries old. Have never seen a photo of Shakespeare or Julius Caesar or William Wallace using cotton buds.

Cold Meat Platter

touchingcloth

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on April 20, 2021, 09:43:57 PM
That's what they use at the GP surgery instead of syringing now, to remove ear wax, but only after you've softened it for days using olive oil or whatever.

Not sure I believe that advert about cotton buds (sorry...Q tips) being centuries old. Have never seen a photo of Shakespeare or Julius Caesar or William Wallace using cotton buds.

They used to use a bit of moss on a coat hanger. Ear cleaning rooms were communal in those days, so you might find yourself speaking to someone as common as a chef or as illustrious as a senator while you swabbed your lugs.

Bazooka

The more rods the better, although I've had this done a few times and am always expecting something resembling a chewed Wotsit to emerge, but it never happens.

Cold Meat Platter

touchingcloth

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on April 20, 2021, 09:49:28 PM
Oh fuck the vicar must think I'm a right cunt now.

Oh, sorry, in Liturgical Latin it's pronounced bell-end.

seepage

touchingcloth

Tony Tony Tony

A guinea for you to force it along your urethra.

touchingcloth

Pair of pennies to poke it properly down your piss pipe.

Echo Valley 2-6809

The human body has several meatuses, not just the urethral orifice. Technically the opening to the ear is a meatus, thus ruining all of the above jokes. Why are you telling me to fuck off?

Anyway, this was the revolutionary ear cleaner that was promoted everywhere a year ago. It doesn't work either.

Cold Meat Platter

Echo Valley 2-6809

SpiderChrist

I'm getting my ears syringed today. I'm priapic with excitement.

kittens

ear hole is also called meatus. i know this from my profession

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: kittens on April 21, 2021, 10:56:37 AM
ear hole is also called meatus. i know this from my profession

You work for dictionary?