Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,474
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:32:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Lesser-known museums

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 21, 2021, 04:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

The Museum of Turds, Mayfair
Open Mon-Fri 10:00-2:00pm
Price: £3 adult or an amusing turd, £2 child

Learn about the history of turds, including the world's largest (the size of a Ford Focus, it still has the bones of the person it killed in it) and smallest (can you spot it amongst the grains of sand?) Find about objects often mistaken for turds (remember when Mrs Bassett though the HELICHOCTER was a great big turd and called the council?) and discover how the turd has shaped popular culture. You can buy a frozen turd in the gift shop and can choose to donate any turd you do in the museum's toilets to the collection of turds, kept in the vast basement.

Glebe

Very disappointed with this. There was a kind of dried shit smell about the place and we declined to use the cafe.

JaDanketies

Froggyland - Split, Croatia

Quirky exhibit displaying stuffed frogs in human scenarios, like playing sports and sitting in class. The amphibians were preserved by a highly skilled taxidermist who stuffed more than a thousand frogs between 1910 and 1920.

frajer

"Uncle" "Randy" Fizzlemagroovia's World of Hooves and Trotters - Shropshire

Just loads of hacked off animal feet and some twerp in a top hat. Upsetting. But lived up to its name. 10/10.

Replies From View

Quote from: JaDanketies on April 21, 2021, 04:37:31 PM
Froggyland - Split, Croatia

Quirky exhibit displaying stuffed frogs in human scenarios, like playing sports and sitting in class. The amphibians were preserved by a highly skilled taxidermist who stuffed more than a thousand frogs between 1910 and 1920.

From the description alone it sounds like he was rushing them, to be honest.  And the photo only confirms it.

Why is the taxidermist not named?

Replies From View

Museum of Hypodermic Composites, Waterloo Bridge, London

AIDS augmented with Crohn's disease, thalidomide blended with ibuprofen.  bits of all smallpox as well

All the wackiest combos of deadly diseases and irrelevant medications perched within unattended hypodermic needles for the fun of it

Brilliant day out for all the waynes, running until september 2022

Greggs - Nationwide

Pop into popular museum chain Greggs to experience the latest displays of sandwiches, drinks and snacks in the chiller, or why not venture up to the counter for an (en)counter with their famous bakes! Entry is free and don't be put off by the staff demanding you "buy something or get out", they are simply another exhibit for you to enjoy.

Please note that the "cunt builders sat eating breakfast bakes and reading the Sun" exhibit is temporarily closed due to COVID-19 restrictions.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Museum of your Mum's Fat Arse

Found this review of the Museum of Dust and Asbestos:

"i was absolutely appalled by this place. dust everywhere. do they n0t hire cleaners? my grandmas disables from the lips down and she keeps a better house than this. if i took her to this place shed have a heart seezyur. uterly disgraful. adn the asbestos! thats not clever is it? everybod knows its a violent thug of a product. my grandad was jumped by a gang of asbestos in 1974 and he never recoverd and he never forgave. he would be shitting in his grave if he knew about this. honestly whos idea was and why did no one slap them? whoever came up with hthis and implimented it should have there face slapped backwards nd there arse turned inside out" - Gareth, Blitherinton

zomgmouse

Glib World

Leytonstone's greatest collection of artefacts of or pertaining to the state of glibness. Collection includes a shiraz and perhaps a bauble or two. Price 5 francs.

Goldentony

MUSEUM OF KEVS TOTAL SHIT

OPENING HOURS

MONDAY - CLOSED
TUESDAY - CLOSED
WEDNESDAY - CLOSED
THURSDAY - NOON TIL 4
FRIDAY - NOON TIL 3
SATURDAY CLOSED
SUNDAY CLOSED

COME AND SEE

KEVS FUCKING COMPLETE AND TOTAL SHIT FROM HIS GAFF ABOVE MANDY PIZZA AND WINES
WHAT IS THERE WE FUCKING GOT

WALKMAN
SPRITE
WALKMAN
BATTERIES
THE PAPER
PLATE FOR DINNER
BED, SLEEP
TABS
TABS
BJORK VIDEO
FEHRST GRONZIEN PORTRAIT IN OIL ON 17X72 CANVAS

SEE

RUDI VOLLER

Here????

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Chisinau Museum of Menstruation
Nantwich Peeping Tom & Voyeurism Hub
Skagworld (Dumbarton)
Musee d'Gametes, Quimper
Wuppertal Gelding Archives
Stilt Universe (Tring)
Stenches of the Ages (Fishguard)
Chris Kiwomya Memorial & Seedbank (Barnet)
Klagenfurt Gastric Band & Liposuction Museum
Ilkeston Museum of Racism
Tractworld (Guangzhou)
The Sounds of Pain, Agony & Despair (Saarbrucken)
Incestopia (Sleaford)
Bangor Bile Bank
Lyngby Museum of Gerontophilia
Tenby Goblin Centre
SNIP! : Welling Vasectomy Museum
Tromso Piss Crypt
Runcorn Sharting Centre
Hingeland (Frankfurt an der Oder)
Look at my foil scenes, Coldstream
Warrington World of Acne
Windsocks, Tarpaulins & I: A personal history (Holyhead)
A Short History of The Bowel (Wiener Neustadt)
Female Genital Mutilation Mirror Maze & Country Park, Normanby
The Wit & Wisdom of David Baddiel, Highams Park
20th Century Nipslips (Rostock)

Glebe

Quote from: JaDanketies on April 21, 2021, 04:37:31 PMFroggyland - Split, Croatia