Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:38:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Salt Bae is a gimmicky, irritating, winds-me-right-up cunt.

Started by Fr.Bigley, April 22, 2021, 12:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fr.Bigley

Let's pretend like I'm a fucking chef by overly gesturing when cutting a steak and wearing daft glasses and charging other odious cunts for the privilege. Fucking cunt..I fucking hate him.

Fr.Bigley

Has restaurants all over the fucking place, charges a grand for a steak, for some reason is mega rich and even has a fucking talent agent!

https://mn2s.com/booking-agency/talent-roster/salt-bae/

I want to get off this fucked rock.

GMTV

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on April 22, 2021, 12:39:31 PM
Let's pretend like I'm a fucking chef by overly gesturing when cutting a steak and wearing daft glasses and charging other odious cunts for the privilege. Fucking cunt..I fucking hate him.

Hi Gordon

Icehaven

Never heard of him, looked him up, is it John Leguizamo doing an ''I'm Still Here''?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Watch the youtube video

'Drizzling salt off his elbow in a way that some say is sensual'.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

'Getting in the nearest proximate grave in a manner that some say is phantasmagorical'

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on April 22, 2021, 12:50:22 PM
charges a grand for a steak, for some reason is mega rich

I think I might have spotted a clue to the being rich conundrum.

TrenterPercenter

Has restaurants all over the fucking place, charges a grand for a steak, for some reason is mega rich and even has a fucking talent agent!

https://mn2s.com/booking-agency/talent-roster/salt-bae/

I want to get off this fucked rock.

State of that webpage, mate.

seepage

He's putting far more effort into this than is necessary. One Italian chef just lobs Tuscan steaks, already prepared by someone else, onto his grill for the same effect. Also runs classes to show you how to lob a Tuscan steak onto a grill.   

Paul Calf

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 22, 2021, 01:22:32 PM
Watch the youtube video

'Drizzling salt off his elbow in a way that some say is sensual'.

https://youtu.be/A__6QyhqdZA?t=32

DO THE SALT THING SALT BAE OFF YOUR ELBOW LIKE ITS ALL SENSUAL THE SALT THING DO THE SALT THING THE SALT THING SPRINKLE THE SALT DO IT DO IT DO IT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WE LOVE YOU SALT BAE

touchingcloth

Holy fuck, he's real.

I saw this SNL sketch a couple of weeks ago and just interpreted as a weird Beck Bennett skit.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Hope he loses his forearm in a butchery accident. Good luck rolling salt off your stump, cunt.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on April 22, 2021, 02:42:43 PM
Hope he loses his forearm in a butchery accident. Good luck rolling salt off your stump, cunt.

Bet he finds a way to though. I bet he finds a way to.

JesusAndYourBush

charges a grand for a steak

Surely he'd only be ripping off other rich people?  I don't have a problem with this.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on April 22, 2021, 03:11:45 PM
Surely he'd only be ripping off other rich people?  I don't have a problem with this.

He will, if he hasn't already, move on to ways of extracting money from the ordinary person. Books, endorsements, etc.

The Crumb

Great scam. Bring your whole gauche crew down to spend £1000 of your parents' money on a meal primarily engaged with through your phone screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIVFw1EuK2w

Fr.Bigley

Why's you post that? Its everything I hate and added cunts. "HEY GUYS!"

GET FUCKED

bgmnts

Rich Uncle Skeleton

steve98

Lemmee see if I got this right (Maybe it's me, maybe I'm a little fucked in the head). You hire some fuck, some grease-ball fuck, called "Salt Bae", lookin' like David fucking Gest, to come roun' your house and sprinkle salt on your food? like a dribblin' fucking swan?... is that it?... what the fuck is funny about that?

kngen

Did he invent the salt off the elbow thing? I feel like I've seen it before somewhere

Quote from: kngen on April 22, 2021, 04:49:30 PM
Did he invent the salt off the elbow thing? I feel like I've seen it before somewhere

It probably was him, he was quite a big meme 3/4 years ago.

touchingcloth

Minorly obsessed watching phone videos of people paying through the nose to him to serve them.

I don't get it? He gurns while he fucks up your steak then sheds arm hairs on it. Many's the kebab van I've been to where that kind of service came free.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

why would I want salt off someone's manky unwashed elbow

touchingcloth

Just watched a video where he covered a steak in gold leaf then threw it in a grinder and obliterated any trace of the minuscule amount of gold. Magic.

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on April 22, 2021, 10:21:20 PM

Because some YouTube kids said it's brilliant.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on April 22, 2021, 10:21:20 PM

Yet apparently when I prepared crêpes suzette with my dick that was cause for dismissal from The Ivy?

flotemysost

He's in some illustrious company there with his professional representation: https://mn2s.com/booking-agency/talent-roster/world-record-egg/

"Similar: Dapper Laughs"

flotemysost