Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:35:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Salt Bae is a gimmicky, irritating, winds-me-right-up cunt.

Started by Fr.Bigley, April 22, 2021, 12:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Calf

Quote from: Replies From View on April 23, 2021, 09:12:35 AM
Lifts it up, puts it back down again.  Legend.

Because rubbing his bare skin against your salt isn't quite unhygienic enough.

Fr.Bigley

It'll fail. But it won't wil it. You'll have all the UK YouTube lot and the fucking footballers all frequenting the place taking selfies with the twat. Give me strength.

seepage

I can't find a wine list on his pigging website. I wonder what corkage they charge for BYOB?

touchingcloth

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on April 23, 2021, 09:57:54 AM
It'll fail. But it won't wil it. You'll have all the UK YouTube lot and the fucking footballers all frequenting the place taking selfies with the twat. Give me strength.

Via that article, it sounds like as well as filthing up food with his elbows, he also likes to stick his salty fingers in the serving staff's tip jar: Salt wanker confirmed as a cunt

falafel

phantom_power

I think this shows the myth of rich people being intelligent and good with money and therefore deserving of their fortune for what it is. A load of bollocks. I imagine most people who eat there have never worked a day in their life

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 23, 2021, 10:05:22 AM
Via that article, it sounds like as well as filthing up food with his elbows, he also likes to stick his salty fingers in the serving staff's tip jar: Salt wanker confirmed as a cunt

What a cunt.

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: phantom_power on April 23, 2021, 10:09:30 AM
I imagine most people who eat there have never worked a day in their life

Hey, being a tuber, insta influencer, tik tok cunt is really, really hard! You can catch my upcoming vlog about how my day works next week..

THANKS GUUUUUUUUYS!

falafel

Or does this give the lie to the truth-seekers, the philosophers, the wine-tasters, the erstwhile El Bulli acolytes, who yearn to see what wondrous light it is that casts such mesmerising shadows, who listen with finely attuned tongues for the music of the spheres? Is all life just spectacle? Are elaborate suspensions and savoury ice creams and fine single malts just a thin veneer of gold leaf on the factory farmed bleach-sterilised oversalted sirloin that is our desperate, famished lot?

phantom_power

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on April 23, 2021, 10:12:03 AM
Hey, being a tuber, insta influencer, tik tok cunt is really, really hard! You can catch my upcoming vlog about how my day works next week..

THANKS GUUUUUUUUYS!

I was thinking more trust fund cunts but potato potato

phantom_power

Quote from: falafel on April 23, 2021, 10:21:13 AM
Or does this give the lie to the truth-seekers, the philosophers, the wine-tasters, the erstwhile El Bulli acolytes, who yearn to see what wondrous light it is that casts such mesmerising shadows, who listen with finely attuned tongues for the music of the spheres? Is all life just spectacle? Are elaborate suspensions and savoury ice creams and fine single malts just a thin veneer of gold leaf on the factory farmed bleach-sterilised oversalted sirloin that is our desperate, famished lot?

No. Good food is good but that shit looks like something you would get from Frankie and Benny's

falafel

seepage

I'm surprised none of those example bills included the wanker's drink of choice, Ace of Spades fizz. Perhaps because they know the cost in a nightclub, and while absolutely daft, even they baulked at the mark-up here. 

Replies From View

Quote from: Paul Calf on April 23, 2021, 09:17:04 AM
Because rubbing his bare skin against your salt isn't quite unhygienic enough.

He's sliding the salt down all the parts of his arms that he sneezes on, collecting up all the flu spores and the covids.  What's not to admire?

Paul Calf

Quote from: seepage on April 23, 2021, 10:02:11 AM
I can't find a wine list on his pigging website. I wonder what corkage they charge for BYOB?

Considering they sell Glenfiddich at £2000 a litre (pro-rated) I doubt it's going to be a bargain.

Ferris

Quote from: The Crumb on April 22, 2021, 03:32:38 PM
Great scam. Bring your whole gauche crew down to spend £1000 of your parents' money on a meal primarily engaged with through your phone screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIVFw1EuK2w

Every part of this is awful. What is wrong with these people.

touchingcloth

Quote from: seepage on April 23, 2021, 10:02:11 AM

Free if you use your own elbow, $1,000 for him to use his. There are no non-elbow options. "May I bring Guy Garvey and ask him to use his elbow?" I am afraid you may not.

Fr.Bigley

If Guy Harvey was confronted with that bill, and he'd had a few too many boddingtons (he would, wouldn't he?) I'd imagine the big hairy fella would tek this cunt outside and give him a right good pasting, albeit ripping his favourite Ben Sherman shirt in the process.

Makes you think.

touchingcloth

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on April 23, 2021, 12:38:44 PM
Every part of this is awful. What is wrong with these people.

I wonder how long it took for those people to feel empty and hollow when they realised that the moment of elbow salting lasted less than 5 seconds and once over they were left with an average steak at a substantial markup and, as a kicker, they had to deal with eating it in fucking Dubai.

A rhetorical question, of course; it's not possible for these people to become more than infinitely empty and hollow.

"Are you having a good time, son?"

"I filmed it on my phone."

"Yes, but are you having a good time, son?"

"I mimed the elbow thing."

"Yes, I saw, but are you hav...yeah, you did mime the elbow thing. That's a thing you did."

"Shall we visit him in Las Vegas next holibobs?"

"Let's."

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

For that money I'd also expect him to drizzle tomato ketchup down his cock onto the plate.

Kankurette

So have I got this right? A bloke whose photo became a meme is charging lots of money to sprinkle salt down his arm onto people's food?

touchingcloth

Quote from: Kankurette on April 23, 2021, 01:15:12 PM
So have I got this right? A bloke whose photo became a meme is charging lots of money to sprinkle salt down his arm onto people's food?

Correct. And I've got news for you, pal: you'd best buckle up, cos that's the rest of the world for the rest of your life. Enjoy it.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on April 23, 2021, 01:11:46 PM
For that money I'd also expect him to drizzle tomato ketchup down his cock onto the plate.

For that money, I'll do it.

Kankurette

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 23, 2021, 01:21:20 PM
Correct. And I've got news for you, pal: you'd best buckle up, cos that's the rest of the world for the rest of your life. Enjoy it.
Good thing I have no intention of giving the cunt my money.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Mister Six on April 23, 2021, 03:33:50 AM
The Salt Bae meme was five years ago, FFS.

Next thread should be about numa numa or goatse.

Kankurette

For £1000, you too can eat steak served directly from the Goatse man's gaping bumhole.