Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:57:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Dyson texts lobbying controversy

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 22, 2021, 01:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 22, 2021, 11:40:03 PM
interesting point as he's just made this bonkers tweet

I think that might rebuff my point actually. That's clearly No 10s doing, not Cummings. Get that blame shifted and obscure the story.

Great journalism again Pesto!

Fambo Number Mive

Who is 3 year old Lou? A member of the royal family?

Surely Cummings has some dirt on Johnsom and co?

Blinder Data

Quote from: jobotic on April 23, 2021, 11:58:11 AM
I think that might rebuff my point actually. That's clearly No 10s doing, not Cummings. Get that blame shifted and obscure the story.

Great journalism again Pesto!

Peston's tone on Twitter is always so simpering. He obliquely refers to government mendacity, hypocrisy and evildoing and then writes phrases like:
- "can anyone explain?"
- "it's all a bit odd"
- "this doesn't seem to make sense"

That's the POINT, Pesto. It's your job to POINT THAT OUT.

Ferris

Sir Jimmy[nb]not that one[/nb]: wld lv 2 sav lives but wl i hv 2 pay sum tax? 🤮🤮🤮

LEGEND BOZZA: no lol will "fix it 4 u" not 2 pay any tax lmao ppl b4 profit or other way around 🤔🤔🤔

frajer

Johnson knows how you don't pay tax with this one weird trick (NHS hates him!)

Jittlebags

This is what happens to firms who build ventilators that don't have Boris's phone number:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/apr/22/covid-lancashire-firm-wades-into-dyson-ventilators-row

I presume the only reason Dyson's got Boris's phone number is that Bojo has commissioned them in the past to design a fan-less blowjob machine for him.

frajer

Sounds about right.

HANCOCK: "If you produce a ventilator, we will buy it. No number is too high."
NORVAP: "We have built 100 ventilators."
HANCOCK: "... New phone who dis."

Dr Trouser

Quote from: Jittlebags on April 23, 2021, 02:03:10 PM
This is what happens to firms who build ventilators that don't have Boris's phone number:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/apr/22/covid-lancashire-firm-wades-into-dyson-ventilators-row

I presume the only reason Dyson's got Boris's phone number is that Bojo has commissioned them in the past to design a fan-less blowjob machine for him.

fucksake Dyson are not an 'engineering firm', they're a consumer goods design house, fuck off fuck off

Quote from: Dr Trouser on April 23, 2021, 02:13:13 PM
fucksake Dyson are not an 'engineering firm', they're a consumer goods design house, fuck off fuck off

Remember that time they tried to engineer an electric car and couldn't? Didn't stop them pocketing a £5m government grant for their attempt though.

Ferris

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on April 23, 2021, 02:15:50 PM
Remember that time they tried to engineer an electric car and couldn't? Didn't stop them pocketing a £5m government grant for their attempt though.

I'm imagining a lemon with two copper wires sticking out and some duplo wheels.

Actually I'll trademark that and take my share of the 5 mill.

Dr Trouser

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on April 23, 2021, 02:15:50 PM

Plus at least 50M from Singapore Government. The head of manufacturing told me was pulled into a meeting with hoover bollocks himself and some other directors and asked if he knew how to manufacture a car? No he replied and was then tasked with 'finding out'. He spent a lot of time googling as he was not allowed to tell anyone.

jobotic

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/apr/23/dominic-cummings-launches-attack-on-boris-johnson

Yeah mate, you told Johnson he shouldn't do something because it was "unethical".

I reckon he's still on the payroll and this is all so much fog to obscure the actual criminality.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on April 23, 2021, 09:37:37 AM
So after trying to pin everything on Cameron and hoping it will all go away, they're now pinning everything on Cummings and hoping it'll all go away?

Backfiring. Johnson should be fucked (Bastani SAYS NO, though...)

lipsink

Quote from: Jittlebags on April 23, 2021, 02:03:10 PM

That's no way to speak about Robert Peston.

Blumf

Quote from: Dr Trouser on April 23, 2021, 02:13:13 PM

Do they still do that thing where all the designers have to use special notebooks that are kept locked up?

idunnosomename

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on April 23, 2021, 12:14:04 PM
Who is 3 year old Lou? A member of the royal family?
third sprog of balds and kates.

little cunt.

Buelligan

Why do rules exist?  Why is ministerial conduct, the avenues of behaviour open to civil servants, government tenders, employment after leaving the service of HMG, why are these things regulated and proscribed?  There is a reason, of course, the obvious one, to prevent people robbing the taxpayer blind, that's a good reason.  And another - these people are being employed to work for all of us, as the good book says (Matthew 6:24), no man can serve two masters, nor woman, neither.

If these cunts spend their time, on our dime, scheming their own schemes, spinning their own positions, lining their own pockets, who protects the interest of the people?  What are their priorities?  The fact that they are doing this stuff shows exactly what direction their priorities lie in.  It is clearly not public service or the public good.

Wider pavements, more lamp posts, that's my advice.