Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:35:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What do gay cards look like?

Started by touchingcloth, April 22, 2021, 02:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

I've just been kindly told that I'd dropped mine, but the truth is I wasn't sure I actually had one and was too embarrassed to admit this to the kind young man who stopped me, and now I'm not sure what I'm looking for. Can anyone post a pic of theirs?

Replies From View

This is baffling.  You were struggling to identify and locate a singular card that was on the ground near you.  Or were there other bank cards and library cards and so on strewn around?

jobotic

They've just rebranded the old Bender Card to make it acceptable to the PC woke brigade. 

Replies From View

Is the official vehicle of the woke brigade called a woke engine or a wokebulance?

Sebastian Cobb

It's oddly similar to a Ritz Video Hire card.

popcorn

Fr.Bigley

They're a bit like a fifty quid note, soft, pink and foldable but instead of a picture of James Watt, it's a picture of yer dad and instead of the queen on the reverse, it's yer dad spreading his collapsed arsehole like a big gay looney tunes intro card.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Replies From View on April 22, 2021, 02:57:40 PM
This is baffling.  You were struggling to identify and locate a singular card that was on the ground near you.  Or were there other bank cards and library cards and so on strewn around?

Yes. Can you post a picture of yours, please?