Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:12:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

leftover bol advice

Started by madhair60, April 22, 2021, 03:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Serve it with two fingers of okra. Bol oks.

flotemysost

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 22, 2021, 07:15:57 PM
Tagliatelle

Tag bol

Quote from: seepage on April 22, 2021, 07:23:44 PM
Bigoli

Big bol

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 22, 2021, 09:48:17 PM
Serve it with two fingers of okra. Bol oks.

Haha. Although isn't okra also known as "ladies' fingers", so you could alternatively call it BOLFINGGERRRR da da da

touchingcloth

Quote from: flotemysost on April 22, 2021, 09:51:11 PM
Tag bol

Big bol

Haha. Although isn't okra also known as "ladies' fingers", so you could alternatively call it BOLFINGGERRRR da da da

I was originally going to say "serve it with two ladies' fingers", but post-metoo I felt uncomfortable with that.

Pre-metoo I was removing and devouring fingers, toes, the lot.

touchingcloth

Quote from: imitationleather on April 22, 2021, 03:53:26 PM
Shove it up yer arse

Shove it up a juvenile Lepidoptera's arse. Bol in the caterpillar.

Fr.Bigley

bolognese pizza!

Buy one of those fresh Pizza bases (think you can get them at either sainsburys or Waitrose) and some mozzarella.  Spread bolognese on top and then cut up the mozzarella and lay it on top.  Bung it in the oven and then finish it under the grill.  Once done mince some garlic into butter, smash it together and then spread it around the top of the pizza.

Food of the gods.

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on April 22, 2021, 11:14:54 PM
bolognese pizza!

Buy one of those fresh Pizza bases (think you can get them at either sainsburys or Waitrose) and some mozzarella.  Spread bolognese on top and then cut up the mozzarella and lay it on top.  Bung it up your arse

Bit of a struggle getting a full pizza up yer arse

touchingcloth

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on April 22, 2021, 11:21:07 PM
Bit of a struggle getting a full pizza up yer arse

Fold it. Love a cheeky arse calzone.

Video Game Fan 2000

THEY SAY PIZZA AINT A FUNNEL
I SAY BULLSHIT TO THAT

Fr.Bigley

Now imagine that pizza is funneling his arse, spooning the Bolognese in, legs akimbo praising the gods with his stinky ringpiece, then after he's finished the arse meal he can eat the pizza. Jobs a good 'un.

touchingcloth

Serve it simply alongside some spinach. Saag bol.

Dex Sawash

Have it with a load of arugula/rocket

Brian Freeze

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 22, 2021, 07:46:35 PM
Pretty sure in Belgium there's something which is basically spag bol on toast, while Czechia do devil's bread which is fried bread topped with spicy mince. As above, probably good with beer. The latter is less lame, I mean the Belgian one seems to be nothing more than toasted Hovis topped with mincey sauce.

Well I must be a secret Belgian then because I "invented" bol on toast a few years ago. When do I get my new passport?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

madhair60

Hahaha up my Arse. that's hilarious. keep saying it over and over again hahaha

Shoulders?-Stomach!

You should get the leftover bolognese all of it right and put it up your arse ha

touchingcloth

Grab a fistful of it and use it as lube for your next wank and then shove it up your arse. Put the cum up as well. Go on. Put it up. Right up.

madhair60

Hahahahahahaha, can't stop laughing! 🤣

Ham Bap

Boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Put it up your Mum's arse.

touchingcloth

Shove it up your arse, shit it out on some spag, then put it in a bowl and choke on it, cunt.

Fr.Bigley

Can someone PLEASE notify me when we find out, if indeed, he DID shove it up his arse? Thanks in advance.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on April 22, 2021, 09:42:27 PM
These kind of worked. If nothing else they were less of a chore to eat and adding cheese to everything is good.

Had my first shit before the alarm went off and managed 3 before midday. Also guffed and had to go for a confidence wipe.

10/10 WB

billyandthecloneasaurus

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on April 22, 2021, 06:40:40 PM
Mixing curry and rice into a big homogenous mess is definitely the best way to do it. It's too much hassle maintaining a good balance per fork.

I also snap wheels of tagliatelle up and spaghetti into about 3cm long lengths before cooking so it's easier to eat.

The fuck is wrong with you?

Jittlebags

Slap some random blobs on a pizza, with a few slices of sossidge - instant Meat Feast pizza.

steve98

Here's something funsters might like to try for Nation Pasta Day, tomorrow: snort spaghetti up your nose and out your mouth - big laughs all round... But then what? Well, you let it harden in position, that's what!. And that's you, you're ready for anything :)