Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:17:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Local elections and PCC elections 2021 thread

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 23, 2021, 02:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blumf

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: jobotic on May 08, 2021, 09:35:27 PM
London Mayoral elections delayed until 10pm.

Coke induced stage soiling by Fox? Brian for Mayor vomited up gallons of his own magic piss?

Hope it doesn't mean Bailey's done well

The national coverage of this has been strangely subdued and pushed to the background. I thought Khan was now clearly ahead and with strong Labour areas to come.

jobotic

Yes, I hadn't seen an update since lunchtime when Bailey was doing "better than expected" but only affluent Tory areas had been announced.

jobotic

QuoteRachael Burford
@RachaelBurford
·
24m
Reason for the delay here at the City & East - staff found three unopened boxes of votes after everything else had been counted 😬

...and they all smell faintly of shit.

Lozza you legend!

Fambo Number Mive

Somewhat bleak Bailey did so well, given what a poor candidate he was. Glad that Fox, Brian and Corbyn P will have lost their deposits.

king_tubby

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 09, 2021, 09:37:06 AM
Somewhat bleak Bailey did so well, given what a poor candidate he was. Glad that Fox, Brian and Corbyn P will have lost their deposits.

The problem there is that the average London voter is a thick stupid violent racist. They can't help it, poor loves. They live in caves and beat their wives and subsist on jellied eels and The Sun.

olliebean

Bailey still gets to be on the London Assembly, apparently.

king_tubby

QuoteWest Yorkshire mayoralty, first round result:

Lab: 43.1%
Con: 29.1%
York: 9.7%
Grn: 9.2%
LDem: 5.0%
RefUK: 2.5%
EDem: 1.5%

That's very impressive from the Yorkshire Party.

dothestrand

Quote from: king_tubby on May 09, 2021, 10:06:58 AM
The problem there is that the average London voter is a thick stupid violent racist. They can't help it, poor loves. They live in caves and beat their wives and subsist on jellied eels and The Sun.

LTNs are a flashpoint in certain boroughs, particularly egged on by right-wing nutters who're also anti-lockdown/anti-vax. I reckon that cost Lab some votes in certain areas. Still has to be said though that Sadiq's two victories are the most convincing in mayoral history (unless 2000 was).

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: king_tubby on May 09, 2021, 06:01:51 PM
That's very impressive from the Yorkshire Party.

Yep, maybe NIP might do better in Batley & Spen.

BlodwynPig

NIP havent stood yet in any election. Of course they will do better.

BlodwynPig

The Boris squat and thumbing seems to be now trademarked, what an utter prick.

Fr.Bigley

Love the sign she's holding up. No love, you're right, only retards speak for the people of hartlepool..might be rapey too.

Fambo Number Mive

Why has she got a pair of globe fluffy dice? Is it making some point about "globalists"?

idunnosomename

Imagine taking a big run up and then booting him hard in the balls.

Buelligan

I actually did do that already but was too afraid to mention it.  I recently said something to that effect about another gross tory and was worried people might think I'm unkind.  Thank you for making me feel emboldened.

Kankurette

Sex offenders? What's that got to do with anything?

peanutbutter

Quote from: Kankurette on May 10, 2021, 06:21:45 PM
Sex offenders? What's that got to do with anything?

Labour's last MP in hartlepool had to resign due to sexual misconduct allegations

Could just be a mental oblivious to that too, I guess

ZoyzaSorris

I think one of the candidates was a registered sex offender strangely enough. Not usually a huge vote-winner but at the minute with Keith against them the tories could probably even get away with that.