Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:14:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

teach you, wont it

Started by Goldentony, April 23, 2021, 11:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldentony

Running once as a kid, played with some kids I didn't know, scratched meself and went crying, teach you wont it, remember next time wont you, same park a few years later, different play area, they'd demolished bits of it to make a leisure centre and football thing for amateur teams but I wasn't supposed to be there on my own, same as my mate, lad over the road? sister grassed us up, hadnt learned had I!

teach me next time wont it, didnt ever go back, no next time, you?

Goldentony

come to think of, same road was where that lad with no throat was, see, you'll end up like that

Goldentony

one more - kid was in the paper because he went arse over tit into the corner of a table in class, teach you see, ran, ran and went fuck off and ill never forget that, see, running? hey, acting soft, teach you

Dex Sawash

The Mollusk

I thought that bashing the bottom of my two front teeth off on a rock when I was 9 years old would teach me to stop twatting about, or if not then at least the next two times I twatted out the replacement cap on said teeth, but no. Tripping on mushrooms about five years back I asked my mate to chuck me a lighter and that I'd catch it in my gob. Ping, teeth bashed out again.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Libyan military adventure, there we are, see, smarting, teach you won't it

Brian Freeze

I got knocked off my bike by a car hitting me from the left because he wasn't looking where he was going.

As I laid on the floor completely unharmed from the neck up waiting for the ambulance a kind chap wandered over and said "that'll teach you to wear not to wear a helmet". I was fit enough to swear at him.

Video Game Fan 2000

Crafty kid at primary school used to play hooky by slipping out the front gate before it closed then claimed back in over the opposite fence later in the afternoon. Last time he Partridged himself on the spear at the end of the fench climbing over, went right into his hand. Being a Catholic school, those of us who shouted "Jesus!" at him got bollocked more than he did.

Taught us all.