Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,377
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:55:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Arguing with a racist moron [split topic]

Started by Hello! Replies Hidden, April 24, 2021, 11:12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

Fox's support here - the long forgotten scrapings of the Cab far-right sub-Liddle troll crew.

Remember if you don't like racist imbeciles (even very privileged posh ones like Fox) you hate the working class*, because that's all they can ever aspire to be, isn't that right?

* non-white people can never be working class.

Kankurette

- Laurence Fox went to Harrow. He comes from an established dynasty of actors.
- Paul Embery is a misogynistic piece of shit who thinks beating your wife is Northern working-class culture.
- Nigel Farage is also not working-class, no matter how much he poses with a pint, and he's pretty much the archetypal gammon.
- Black and Asian working-class people exist. Not that Embery gives a shit about them.

Try again. I'd expect no less from someone with a Pepe avatar though.

bgmnts

What do people even think working class is? Surely a HUGE portion of the left come from the working classes.

Fucking mental.

Kankurette

White Northern men who used to work down a mine, apparently. There are no working-class women, LGBT people (working-class people, according to Embery, are 'aggressively indifferent' to LGBT people), southerners or BAME people.

jobotic

This cunt thinks Pizzagate is real. We probably shouldn't engage.*

* before someone else tells me that

lipsink

You're not working class unless you read The Sun and shout "Send them back!". If you don't do this you're just a woke cunt pretending to be working class.

idunnosomename

if starmer blacked up with bootpolish and did some jazz hands, maybe then the red wall would return. but until then

chveik

Quote from: Hello! Replies Hidden on June 08, 2020, 12:17:37 AM
This message board has really went to shit. I wish I jumped ship to 4chan sooner.

lol

Shoulders?-Stomach!

badaids

Quote from: Hello! Replies Hidden on April 24, 2021, 11:12:16 AM

A shame he took the grifting author route when his test career ended. He probably could have become a pundit on Sky.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: jobotic on April 24, 2021, 11:16:58 AM
Fox's support here - the long forgotten scrapings of the Cab far-right sub-Liddle troll crew.

Remember if you don't like racist imbeciles (even very privileged posh ones like Fox) you hate the working class*, because that's all they can ever aspire to be, isn't that right?

*non-white people can never be working class.

This is all part of the grift; it's obvious; say controversial things; provoke a reaction from the left-wingers and push them towards phrases, words and saying that can be weaponised against the "white working class".

It's nothing new at all; it is the old trick of wrapping the left into intellectualised elitist circles when of course leftwing movements were born out of working class struggles (and they need to get back to promoting these things).  The rightwing are very concerned about the potency of broad class based movements hence the need for these tactics; it is really just about communicating that to people and not playing to their tune.

I had a good chuckle when I saw you've highlighted my post.

Having someone who observes things differently is so out of the ordinary that you focus all eyes upon it, finally an enemy you can collectively jump on.

Don't you ever fancy some outside perspective?

Barry Admin

Quote from: Hello! Replies Hidden on April 24, 2021, 06:08:23 PM

I had a good chuckle when I saw you've highlighted my post.

Having someone who observes things differently is so out of the ordinary that you focus all eyes upon it, finally an enemy you can collectively jump on.

Don't you ever fancy some outside perspective?

No.

jobotic

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

the fuck has a pepe avatar in 2021

bet this normie still says kek

Catalogue Trousers

And he observes things 'differently' from us. Feel the fucking EDGE my friend

TrenterPercenter

While I have generously be given this platform to speak I'll recommend an online film festival that's currently taking place. Check it out gentlemen or use this insider information to scroll down and take note of the contributors who you can put on your naughty list for being guilty by association of the ones you've heard of.

Keith Woods - HyperNormalisation : [removed possible affiliate link]

Schedule : https://guidetokulchur.org/decameron

Videos : [removed possible affiliate link]

Goldentony

sevendaughters

woah someone in that film festival is looking at First Blood from a right/libertarian perspective, how novel, not like it's explicitly part of the text

Quote from: Goldentony on April 24, 2021, 09:03:51 PM
no cunts clicking that mate, what is it

Use that scouse inferiority complex and rebellious streak for good! Boston Crab and myself hold regular meets in the Walkabout in Concert Square.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: bgmnts on April 24, 2021, 11:38:52 AM
What do people even think working class is?

Low income, mainly. You can move between the working and middle class depending on income, aspiration etc. You have to be born or marry into the upper class. Is Meghan Merkel upper class, for instance? She's a duchess so I'd say yes.

Goldentony

Quote from: Hello! Replies Hidden on April 24, 2021, 09:14:17 PM
Use that scouse inferiority complex and rebellious streak for good! Boston Crab and myself hold regular meets in the Walkabout in Concert Square.

I just want to know what the fuck it is! it could be anything!

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Hello! Replies Hidden on April 24, 2021, 08:49:18 PM
While I have generously be given this platform to speak

Who starts a post like that?

Quote from: sevendaughters on April 24, 2021, 09:05:41 PM
woah someone in that film festival is looking at First Blood from a right/libertarian perspective

I'm not going to point you at Jonathan Bowden, you guys aren't ready for that, yet. But your kids are gonna love it.

Goldentony

really annoyed now, stick your film festival

bgmnts

Quote from: checkoutgirl on April 24, 2021, 09:17:42 PM
Low income, mainly. You can move between the working and middle class depending on income, aspiration etc. You have to be born or marry into the upper class. Is Meghan Merkel upper class, for instance? She's a duchess so I'd say yes.

Yeah but surely there is an upper class in places without monarchy? Inherited wealth is still a huge thing and there's no real meritocracy in society.