Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:39:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New neighbour

Started by pancreas, April 24, 2021, 11:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

... is the new Principal Conductor of the Royal Northern Sinfonia. Fortunately he says he can't hear me play the piano. Probably lying :(

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Somewhere out there is someone who thinks the Principal Conductor of the Royal Northern Sinfonia is the musical equivalent of a dust mite.

gib

the Riddle thread was better

bgmnts

Who made the thread about Bog? Was his name Bog? He was a weird scumbag neighbour. I want to know what happened with Bog.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: bgmnts on April 24, 2021, 11:08:19 PM
Who made the thread about Bog? Was his name Bog? He was a weird scumbag neighbour. I want to know what happened with Bog.

Rizla and Bog have BBQs now, they love each other. They're working on either half of a union jack.

gib

My prediction is that Bog has mysteriously disappeared.

idunnosomename

tell the cunt to programme some Havergal Brian and York Bowen next season. british music for the british

gib

Quote from: pancreas on April 24, 2021, 11:00:53 PMFortunately he says he can't hear me play the piano.

snap

touchingcloth

pancreas

He was very interested in my organ.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: pancreas on April 25, 2021, 12:54:45 AM
He was very interested in my organ.

For him, like trundling around some AIDS families tin huts in a South African township. I can see his Habsburg glower right now as he leers at the pipework.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 25, 2021, 01:00:31 AM
some AIDS families tin huts

There definitely need's to be at least one apostrophe here, I just can't work out where.

steve98

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 25, 2021, 01:03:50 AM
There definitely need's to be at least one less apostrophe here..

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 25, 2021, 01:03:50 AM
There definitely need's to be at least one apostrophe here, I just can't work out where.

Just throw the fuckers in anywhere. That's the usual rule on 'ere i'nnit?

Buelligan

Let me be the first to congratulate you pancreas, delightful news.